Made for spending time together, the beautiful 3BR/3BA Fenchurch townhouse has comfortable, open living spaces. From the kitchen to the living room to the bedrooms, the townhome is decorated with well-appointed furnishings and stocked with all the essentials of home. Located in the quiet and secluded Chatham Crossing neighborhood, the townhome offers easy access to the three local mountains. You’re also close to historic Old Town Park City, where you’ll find delicious dining and superb shopping.
Settle onto the living room’s leather couch and love seat, taking in the mountain views from the floor-to-ceiling windows. Warm up in front of the fireplace, hosting a movie night on the flat screen TV. Even when you’re in charge of cooking, stay part of the action with the kitchen open to the living room. With granite counters, rustic pine cabinets, and a breakfast bar that seats three, the kitchen is a pretty as it is practical. The views are even better out on the private balcony, where you can dine al fresco in the warmer months.
Feel at home with additional amenities including:
* Dining room with 6-person table
* Cool, contemporary master bedroom with cathedral ceilings, kitschy décor, king bed, flat screen TV, and en suite
* Comfortable 2nd bedroom with queen bed and sliding glass doors to patio
* Kids will flip over the 3rd bedroom with twin-over-full bunk bed and flat screen TV
* Additional full bath on main floor and one upstairs
* Hang up your wet gear in the convenient mud room with tons of hooks and a bench
* Washer/dryer, iron and ironing board, hangers
* Private 2-car garage with additional driveway parking
* Premium towels, linens, and soaps
Whatever you need, we’re here for you 24/7. From discounts on lift tickets to airport transportation, our concierge service takes the stress out of your trip. We can also help with restaurant recommendations, ski gear rentals, and area attractions. After you book, you’ll find a welcoming email in your inbox detailing all we have to offer.
Take a stroll through the charming Chatham Crossing neighborhood, enjoying the pretty homes and scenic views. You’re just a few minutes from historic Old Town Park City, full of history and culture. The bucolic streets are lined with delicious restaurants, interesting boutiques, and eclectic art galleries. Every year, the Sundance Festival comes to town, bringing with it amazing filmmakers and lots of celebrities.
You’re just a short drive to all three local mountains - Deer Valley, Park City Mountain Resort, and the Canyons Resort. Whether you’re a newbie ski bunny or black diamond pro, each resort has ski runs for all ages and skill levels. Don’t worry about parking and jump on the Red Line bus, part of the free Park City transit system, to easily reach all the resorts, plus downtown Park City.