Located in charming Leucadia (a section of Encinitas, California) and only two blocks down Neptune Avenue to the Grandview Beach access, this "very private" vacation rental consists of one large living/ bedroom combination and one bath. The living room/bedroom opens to your own "covered" outdoor kitchen and outdoor living area surrounded with flowers. The spaces are part of a residence and have a separate entrance.
Enjoy sitting around a cozy stone fireplace with hearth and warming gas log. Or go up to your ocean view deck and enjoy the sunset or read a book. The kitchen counter area is all under cover, as is the granite breakfast bar adjacent to it. (Also adjacent to the kitchen, there is a warm water rinse-off shower for after the beach!)
This rental has easy freeway access, short walking distance to not only beach accesses but to a grocery store, restaurants and shops. This is a perfect place to begin and end a day if you venture out to do and see all that the San Diego area has to offer. There is also Coaster train access to Solana Beach, Old Town and downtown San Diego and the station is only 2 miles away in downtown Old Encinitas.
The large bedroom can be configured with one comfy king bed, two twin beds or as a daybed with twin trundle beneath. In the latter configuration, the daybed can be used as a sofa for a living room and the trundle for a guest or third person; or one of the twin beds can slide beneath the other for day use. There is a dining space in this room too.
Need more space or additional sleeping quarters? We've got that covered! AN ADDITIONAL SMALLER BEDROOM CAN BE ADDED. Please see our listing VRBO #84396 for complete rates and to reserve this option. Reserve for 31 days without increase in monthly rate and 10% tax will be waived. Quote will be adjusted accordingly when reservation is accepted. To see a video with both living room/bedroom combination and the extra bedroom for the extra charge (VRBO# 843963), please go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziSBc-JW6Lk&feature=youtu.be.
Your like-new kitchen (mostly under cover) includes:
* Top-of-the-line gas grill with easy start
* Gas stove burner with easy start
• Keurig single-cup coffeemaker for K-cup or your own coffee
• Electric teakettle
* New Microwave
* Toaster oven
* Like-New Crockpot
• Electric griddle
* Filtered water dispenser
* Newer Refrigerator
* New Freezer
* Pans/dishes/utensils/glasses, etc.
* Storage shelves
* Drapes that can be pulled during more inclement weather
* Small heater for the kitchen
* Outdoor shower
Outdoor living area:
* Large group of furniture
* Gas log fireplace with stone hearth
* Umbrella with lights
* Granite counter bar with four stools (mostly under cover)
* Garden of grass, flowers, hummingbird feeder, birdbath
* Upstairs deck with table and chairs and peek ocean view
The living room/bedroom includes:
* Wireless internet
* Satellite TV service
* DVD player
* Clock radio
* Work table/dining table for four
* Sitting area
* Newly remodeled bathroom with tub/shower combination and drawers for storage
* Twin, to twins or king-sized bed as part of daybed.
* Beach towels
• Bath Towels
* No separate laundry, but for $75 a month extra paid on site you can use the owner's laundry and your detergent in the garage.
* Two beach chairs
* Boogie boards on request
* Beach umbrella
* Sand toys on request
(When renting two bedrooms, each bedroom has a separate entrance and has its own access to the one bathroom.) There are no stairs, except for the ones to a deck. It is not used by the owners.