The last walled city north of Mexico, Old Quebec has been designated World heritage Site by Unesco. It is a must to walk in Old Quebec once in your life. And if you can, why not have a stay too?!
In historic Quebec, our historic house is 5 min. from Quartier Petit Champlain and the funiculaire. Reminiscences of New France is more present here than anywhere else, with its distinctive architecture and warm atmosphere. At less than 6 min walk. to Place Royale, where is located the oldest stone church of North America, Notre-Dame-des-Victoires (seen in many Hollywood movies) as well as Quebec's founder, Samuel de Champlain, first house, build in 1608.
Our historic property is located on street Sous Le Cap, one of the oldest and most secret of the city, behind St-Paul street, filled with restaurants and galleries. History, dining and shopping at its best!
- On 3 levels, the house can sleep 6 guests in 2 bedrooms and the living room's hide-a-bed.
- A small kitchen allows you to prepare from breakfast to dinner.
- A private terrace welcomes you for meals, cocktails, gatherings and fresh air.
- Another rare fact in this part of town, we offer free parking (however small and not suitable for SUV's - an Indigo public parking can be found nearby at 80 Quai St-André).
- We are also pet friendly.
Welcome to all!
This reservation has a Strict cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 60 days prior to the check in date.
A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 60 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 60 days prior to check-in.
Our house rules: no smoking, no parties or events, pets permitted.