If you want to relax at a beach resort community, you will enjoy staying at this comfortable, clean, completely renovated, ground floor condominium at Ocean Walk. Ocean Walk is a ½ mile walk to the village, pier and beach and is one of the premier beach communities in Georgia.
This is a new property and a new listing. See owner's other property listings #666764 for reviews. Please continue reading below.
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit which sleeps 4, utilizing the sofa bed. It has a new kitchen and bathroom that are sparkling clean and wonderfully functional. The Pergo floors are beautiful and easy to keep clean. The new furniture is comfortable and attractive. This condominium is perfect for a family of four or a couple looking for a great getaway.
The totally new kitchen includes every convenience: full size range and refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave. If cooking is your thing, all the necessary tools are provided, even spices.
The living room is designed for relaxation. It has a 60” flat screen TV, a comfortable recliner and queen sized sleeper sofa, good lighting and a small library. The modern bathroom has a tub-shower combination with modern fixtures and storage. You will love the soft towels and linens. The spacious bedroom includes a 43” flat screen TV, a comfortable king size pillow top bed and walk-in closet. Extra blankets and pillows are in wicker storage chest. The new air conditioner and ceiling fans will keep you cool in the summer and cozy in the winter. Winters are mild and property is a delightful place to stay year-round.
From your private patio, you have a beautiful view of the surrounding landscape including crepe myrtle trees and majestic oaks. The unit has WIFI, along with cable TV (52 channels and HBO). All facilities are nearby: the pool, clubhouse and the tennis courts and laundry.
Folding chairs and towels are provided for beach-goers. Beach towels with tote and folding chairs are provided for your beach time activities.
Ocean Walk is the ultimate vacation complex providing the following amenities:
• Two swimming pools (one heated in winter)
• Two tennis courts
• Captivating lake with ducks and turtles
• Fun-filled playground for children
• Barbeque grills throughout the complex
• Clubhouse with well-equipped gym overlooking lake, ping pong table, business center which includes WIFI, computers, printers and scanners for guests’ use, conference room and kitchen and laundry facility. Parking is convenient to each unit.
• Located less than a mile from the beach
• Half a mile from the historic St. Simons Village and Pier and Lighthouse
• Ocean Walk is so close to the ocean that you can hear ships horns!
When you cross the bridge to St. Simons Island, the first view is the golden marshes and scenic waterway. Known as the Golden Isle, St. Simons offers miles of beautiful beaches, glorious sunsets, nine golf courses (two of which are award winning), sports fishing, bird watching and is a place at which you will genuinely appreciation nature. There are historical sites, such as Christ Church, Fort Frederica and the Lighthouse. There are more than twenty miles of bike paths. The Lighthouse area is the site for concerts on breezy summer evenings. Enjoy the Island Players at the Casino Theatre. There are restaurants to satisfy every palate but try the seafood and the Island’s famous shrimp. There are a variety of quaint little shops at the Village and throughout the island to pick up a bathing suit or just browse.
St. Simons Island is known as the ultimate beach resort or golf destination and boasts the following accolades:
• “America’s Favorite Beach Town” by Travel & Leisure
• “A New Capital for U.S. Golf” by The New York Times
• “Best Fall Beach Escape” by Outside Magazine’s online Adventure Adviser
• “Ultimate Spring Escape” by Southern Living Magazine
• #1 in the “America’s Most Romantic Towns” Travel & Leisure readers’ poll
• #5 on the “Top 10 Islands in the United States” in the Conde Nest Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards
• #3 in the “America’s Favorite Towns” Travel & Leisure readers’ poll
The beach is calling! Just bring your toothbrush and suntan lotion!
ADDITIONAL RATE INFORMATION:
Season weekly rate: $850
Fall weekly rate: $750
Thanksgiving: $150/night (3 night minimum)