* Open air design with 180 degree views of the Caribbean sea
* First morning breakfast prepared by a chef at the villa (with 5 night minimum stay)
* Unobstructed sunsets year round
* Private heated salt water pool with large sun deck
* Spacious shaded lanai
* 3 King beds and 2 twins can be converted to a king bed
* Great villa for families or couples get aways.
* Cable tv and high speed internet
* New kitchen appliances
* Large gas grill
* Indoor and outdoor dining areas
* Lush gardens surround the villa
* Beach chairs, snorkel gear, stand up paddle boards yoga mats and beach coolers included
* 3 1/2 bathrooms, two with exterior showers
* laundry facilities
* 5 minutes to St. John Market
* 10-15 minute drive to north shore beaches located in the Virgin Islands National Park
** Airport transfers available
** Provisioning service available
This lovely St. John home with a Hawaian name certainly lives up to it's moniker. This "Heavenly Home" is a 4 bedroom 3.5 bath with authentic caribbean flair tucked into a lush green garden on the hillside of Maria Bluff. Hidden away and yet close to everything, Hale Lani is 5 minutes from Cruz Bay and close to world renown beaches of the north shore. 9 ft. tall sliding glass pocket doors seem to vanish bringing the Caribbean sea and amazing sunsets to every room.
You enter the house through a flower filled garden into a "lanai" or large covered breezeway which opens up to a very private and inviting pool with endless views of the caribbean and beyond. Sunbathers and shade seekers alike can enjoy time together in this area with everyone finding the comfort they desire with outdoor seating for 10+. Listen to the ocean waves hitting the shore from the pool deck. Lush tropical gardens surround your hideaway and a colorful palette of flowers beautifully frame the cobalt, sapphire and teal shades of the caribbean. Open the doors and allow the colors and fragrances to awaken your senses.
Hale Lani has 4 large air conditioned bedrooms, 3 kings and 1 with two twins, placed on two levels for optimum views and privacy. The two master bedrooms have large closets and full baths ensuite with native stone outdoor showers. The two lower bedrooms are adjoining, have large closets and share a large full bath. All four bedrooms have large sliding glass doors with romantic sunset views and the lights of St. Thomas at night.
A bright and airy kitchen is well equipped and opens into the living/dining area. The floor to ceiling sliding glass pocket doors disappear into the walls allowing three sides of this area to open up and bring the caribbean breezes indoors.
Enjoy everything the beaches of St. John have to offer with our 2 standup paddle boards at no extra charge! Lessons are available and should be scheduled upon arrival to the villa. Beach chairs, snorkel gear and beach towels are properly maintained and cleaned prior to your arrival.
Whether you are looking for adventure, relaxation, or a combination of both Hale Lani gives you everything you need. Come and create some memories that are sure to never fade! Contact the owners of Hale Lani today!
** additional fees
-Airport transfers $50 per person plus $50 barge fees
-Provisioning fees are 20% of total grocery bill