Whimsy and delight! Fancy and flight! Stay at Chateau Le Grand for a moment of respite! Come nestle in to my humble abode and enjoy a cozy and sophisticated stay when you are away from home. Enjoy an exceptional top floor views in a charming home that includes; lofty nine-foot ceilings, crown molding, a deep soaking tub, Gourmet kitchen!
Compliments of the host to ensure an incredible stay:
• Hookah in various varieties available upon request (all supplies included)
• Shred some Gnar with my electric guitar (please be careful and keep amplifier to a respectable volume; please be mindful of my neighbors!
• Ice-cream maker with a delicious recipe and fresh ingredients if you so choose to make yourself a sweet treat!
• A complimentary bottle of Champagne for your stay!
• Complimentary breakfast platter for your first sunrise!
• Television located in living and bedroom which include; Apple TV (feel free to use your Apple ID), Netflix, Hulu, HBO GO, Spectrum cable (Starz, Showtime, Encore, HBO, ESPN…etc)
• Xbox 360
• Bluetooth soundbars located in dining and bedroom
• Board games: Taboo, Scatergories, 5 Second Rule, Apples to Apples… etc
As a guest you will enjoy access to:
• Two Resort-style Swimming Pools
• Fitness Center (Cardio Machines and Free Weights)
• Clubhouse with Wi-Fi
• Picnic and BBQ Area
• On-site Bus Stop
• Scenic Pond and Gazebo
• Off-street Parking
• Car Care Area
• Walking and Biking Trails
Located just a short stroll from luxurious amenities, including our two resort-style swimming pools, well-appointed fitness center, and private access to McAlpine Creek Greenway.
Perched in the desirable Ballantyne neighborhood, just off Interstate 485, and minuets from Uptown and Charlotte Douglas Airport. This Chic shack also puts shopping and restaurants at your fingertips. Grab some tapas at Miro Spanish Grill, hit the happy hour at Zeitouni Mediterranean Grill, or pick up the perfect bottle to complement your dinner at Growler USA.
A hop, skip, and a jump away from I-485, within one mile one, you’ll find numerous places to grab a bite. Dig into some ribs at Midwood Smokehouse, some sushi at Tsuki Japanese Steak House & Sushi Bar, or a large pie at BV Pub and Pizzeria. When it’s time to stock the fridge, Earth Fare is a quick two-minute drive away. If shopping is on your agenda, Carolina Place Mall and Ballantyne Village Shopping Center are both just minutes away.