Treat yourself to a scenic adventure to Hot Springs National Park and stay at this secluded, yet conveniently located 2-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental cottage in Arkansas. From here, your group of 4 will be able to watch races at Oaklawn Park Race Track, gamble, visit historic bath houses, soak in world-famous hot water springs, partake in lake activities and so much more!
-- THE PROPERTY --
RATE SPECIAL! Book your 29+ night stay during 12/1/2018 - 5/31/2019 and receive 20% off the nightly rate!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed
Welcome to ‘Ridgemont Cottage,’ your ideal Arkansas home-away-from-home. Take in your surroundings of mountains, forests and lakes of this city, located inside a beautiful National Park. During your stay, make a point of taking in the views from the Mountain Tower.
You’ll love the privacy of this secluded property. Relish peaceful mornings amidst the fresh air sipping hot coffee from the outdoor table on the deck while you read a book or simply admire the canopy of trees around you.
Inside, the home boasts high-end vinyl floors, expansive windows for natural light and an open-concept layout.
Unwind on the plush furniture of the living room or make your way into the fully equipped kitchen to wrangle up something to eat. Gather around the 4-person kitchen table to savor meals together and share highlights from your day.
After a fun-filled day exploring the area, you’ll look forward to a peaceful slumber on the queen or full bed in the first and second bedroom.
-- THE LOCATION --
While you’ll have all the privacy you want from this secluded property, you’ll also be within a good proximity to enjoy all that Hot Springs has to offer!
Just 10 minutes away is Oaklawn Racing & Gaming where you can gamble at the casino or watch horse races. Horse races aren’t the only type of races that take place in this area. On top of the Arkansas Derby, watch runners at the Spa Running Festival, the Rollercoaster 10k or the Beer and Bagel race. Catch the off-road bike races at Cedar Glades Park less than 10 miles from the property.
If you’re traveling with the family, take the kids to Magic Springs and Crystal Falls Water Park, or Mid-America Science Museum and go for a leisurely stroll with the grandparents through Garvan Woodland Gardens - all within a 10-mile radius of the home!
Hot Springs not only offers visitors thermal spas but has a reputation of being “The Las Vegas before Las Vegas” as it’s a sanctuary for gambling and underground moonshine production. Be sure to check The Gangster Museum of America and The Hot Springs Baseball Trail, which claims to be the birthplace of spring training. From Al Capone to Babe Ruth, spend your vacation tracing the footsteps of some of history’s most renowned figures.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, 32-inch flat-screen Dish TV with Netflix, ability to use your personal hot spot to get internet, deck with outdoor furniture, secluded lot, 1-car covered carport, driveway parking for 4 vehicles and more
- Ideal Hot Springs location near the area’s top attractions such as Oaklawn Racing & Gaming, Magic Springs and Crystal Falls Water Park, Mid-America Science Museum, Garvan Woodland Gardens, The Gangster Museum of America, The Hot Springs Baseball Trail and more while still being on a secluded lot
- Airport: Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport/Adams Field - 1 Airport Rd, Little Rock, AR 72202, (~53.2 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- The home is on a country gravel road
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in