Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Near local wineries, easy stroll to village shops, cafes, bars, farmer's market
The home sleeps 8 comfortably, 9 if needed as we have a twin fold-away bed along with a travel child's bed.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
Children allowed - Please note our pool is not separately fenced.Please note our pool is not separately fenced.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Observe arrival and departure hours so we may properly clean our home according to Covid-19 protocols.
- Before departure, you are responsible to tidy refrigerator, oven, BBQ, replace moved objects and furniture and dispose of trash and recycling.
- You are responsible for keeping our home and property clean and caring for our home as you would your own.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
- english, french, spanish, italian
About Linda Warren-Greco
Linda and Gianluca had a dream — to someday own a special property in the South of France, a place that could embody the enchantment and beauty of the Provence region they love. And then to share that home with others. Linda is a talented graphic designer and artist who brings her fine eye to the graceful interiors of Le Mas du Real Laugier. An avid reader and musician (piano and French horn), she has made sure there are plenty of spaces in the home to lounge, to read, to dream. And, as a former student of pâtisserie at l’École Ritz Escoffier in Paris, she maintains her love of French pastry. Gianluca, who works in corporate and entertainment law, is a tech enthusiast. Born in Rome, Italy, he spent his childhood in Italy, France, Quebec and Guadalupe. He's an expert home brewer of craft beers and a history buff. He's always building something (a boat, a bike) or learning something new. He watches over Le Mas du Real Laugier's technology needs, among other tasks. Between them, Linda and Gianluca speak English, French, Spanish and Italian. They love to talk about their Provence home, the quartier (neighborhood) and region.