This 608 sq ft. apartment is immaculate. Great location right next to Westgate center. There is a beautiful newly refurbished swimming pool in the common courtyard for guest use. Bathroom and kitchen have recently been refreshed. Super comfortable new bed. This unit sleeps 2 in one queen size bed in the bedroom and has a fold out sofa-bed in the living room for one more person. Cable tv & high speed Internet are included. No smoking in or on the premises. See our other VRBO one bedroom rentals 679108, 954674, 869577,912244 and our 2 bedroom VRBO rentals #709190 and 1007670. Stays of over 31 days do not incur the 10% San Jose hotel tax. No pets allowed.
- Apartment608 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Conveniently located in West San Jose with quick access to 280, 880, 85 and 101.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, Un poco espanol.
- Calendar last updated:
- Jul 16, 2018
About Peter Wurr
I've been managing rental real estate for about 15 years now. My goal is to offer guests the best value in the marketplace so they're so delighted, they want to return again. If you have a nice place, you attract nice people. Check us out!
Peter Wurr purchased this Apartment in 1974
Why Peter Wurr chose West San Jose
This property has been in my family since the mid-1970s. In the early days, we rented one bedroom apartment for $165/mo. Ah, the good old days! Silicon Valley was in its infancy back then, but we've grown up with it. The marketplace today demands a much higher caliber of finishes and design. Come see what we've got and you'll get a taste of what I'm talking about.
What makes this Apartment unique
Great, quiet location close to big employers like Apple, Cisco, IBM, eBay, Yahoo and many others. This is an ideal spot to stay if one of you does not drive or have a car. Super friendly on-site managers will make you comfortable and answer all your questions about the area. Simple move-in procedure and don't forget that high speed wireless internet connection and cable TV.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Very nice apartment extremely well located.
We had a very pleasant stay. The apartment was in good condition and was very clean. All of the essentials were provided. The apartment is in a safe, pleasant neighborhood, a short walk to pretty much any kind of store you can imagine and numerous places to eat ( we especially enjoyed The Blue Door Restaurant).
Faye, the property manager, was very friendly and helpful.
Our only recommendation would be to replace the couch. It is very uncomfortable. We would definitely stay here again when we return to San Jose.
Perfect location- Amazing Hospitality
This property was well maintained and very accommodating to our needs.
The management (Fay) was extremely helpful and always available when needed.
Very satisfied with our stay!
Clean, quiet, great location - bad couch/futon
The apartment is small, but very clean and stocked with pretty much everything you need. There is parking on street right up front or a private space in the back. There is an onsite laundry room (coin operated). They provide shampoo/ conditioner. We spent a week there. It was conveniently located near a Walmart Grocery, Target, and other shopping and dinning. You could walk to all of it. The freeway was super close. The reason I gave it four stars vs five are for a few reasons listed here:
1) pool closes at 8pm in summer when the sun is still up til nearly 9. And they are strict on that time.
2) one night my husband and I were sitting in the BBQ area with 2 friends talking. (No drinking or anything) just talking quietly. And we were told that area closes at 10. Its outside! It was like we were given a curfew and mom and dad descended upon us and told us to go to bed. That was embarrassing. They should put up a sign in that area if they don't want people using it after a certain time. Like they have on pool and laundry room.
3) the listing is for up to 3 people. Just know that 3rd spot is a futon. I was told it was a pull out couch prior to booking. The futon is the seating for watching TV as well and is super uncomfortable! May as well have been sitting on paper towels it was so thin. Now imagine sleeping on it. No good! Not even for kids. My 5 year old couldn't sleep on it. She ended up sleeping with us in the double bed (not a queen). And we are not small (my hubby and I). we almost bought an air mattress just to use for the week but we suffered through. My husband even tried sleeping on it and that was no good. It should be replaced with a sofa. Even if they change it to 2 people only cause it really stinks as a comfy let's watch a movie couch.
4) the a/c is a wall unit in the living room and does nothing to cool off the bedroom. There is a small fan but we had to open the window at night to get air flowing.
With all that said, yes we would stay again. We will just be better informed and prepared. It is a lovely property. The manager Faye is very sweet and so is her dad. The apartment is clean and has what you need. I only listed those things in hopes others won't be caught off guard like we were. The people who live in the surrounding apartments are very friendly.
Better then expected.
We have been very happy with this rental. It came with everything we could need. The rooms are bigger then they look in the photos. Great location. Enjoyed the pool. Would stay here again.
Absolutely THE BEST Deal in San Jose
I can't say enough good stuff about this apartment. It's super convenient, quiet and modern. I love the area! The grounds are lovely - attention to detail and pride in the building are evident everywhere you look. Super clean and new interior. I'll definitely be back!
Lovely apartment, convenient to retail
Great apartment. It was clean and simple with a nice TV and kitchen (I didn't try the pool). Nearby restaurants were convenient and tasty: late night Buffalo Wings was a great spot for watching sports and late night low-carb grub (open 'til midnight) and Blue Door was delicious. My only surprise was that the washer and dryer were not in the unit, and their use was restricted to daytime hours (until ~8pm if I recall), which made it hard to use during my stay as I was in meetings from 9am-9pm every day. But other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay.
This apartment is in a quiet location directly across the street from Westgate center. This is an ideal place to stay if you do not or can not drive. There is a lot of shopping and restaurants located in and adjacent to Westgate center. This area is one of the best areas of San Jose and is right next to Cupertino, Saratoga and Campbell.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
An information sheet with everything you need to know about check-in, check-out, Internet information, etc. will be sent to you when you reserve your stay.