Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Basic accommodation in an old house with a splendid view over the alpine region
A small room with a single bed that converts to a double bed if nessecary. There is a small open cupboard in the room and a shelf for hanging clothes.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 2
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Please ask before using any appliances or anything else in the kitchen or elsewhere in the house.
- Please note that check in time is between 17:30 and 20:00 hours. If you wish to deviate please seek and await confirmation.
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
- english, german
I have moved into this property in 2009 and I live here with three cats. Although the house is very old (built around 1890, extended in the fifties) it has its character and I like to live here.
Why Bernd chose Triesenberg
Because it has the splendid view, is very close to the centre, yet is situated in a very quite side street with almost no traffic, and the house has charms and a central tile stove that gives the special warmth in winter.