Located in the heart of the Laurentian Mountains, at 100 feet from Lac à la Truite, this luxurious and well appointed Swiss cottage offers the following:
- Four bedrooms.
- Large living room with fireplace and cathedral ceiling.
- Dining-room and well equipped kitchen (dishwasher, wall-mounted oven, glass ceramic cooking surface, microwave oven, toaster, coffee-maker and filters, etc.).
- Three bathrooms: a powder-room with washer-dryer on the main floor, a full bathroom on the mezzanine, and a full bathroom with whirlpool, sauna and shower on the lower level.
- Playroom with Ping-Pong table
- Large deck with gazebo and patio furniture, propane BBQ.
- Exclusive use of our pedal-boat and canoe
- Access to lake for swimming at 100 feet from chalet.
Also as an occupant of our chalet, you will benefit from the following attractions, within less than one kilometre from the cottage : A beautiful private beach more than 1,000 feet long, on Lac à la Truite and its cristaline and inviting water, golf range ($$) and mini-golf ($$).
Our chalet is located two kilometres from groceries, pharmacies and Ste. Agathe's reputable restaurants.