This 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental home for 10 is the perfect place to book your Colorado Springs getaway. You'll be 5 minutes from Cheyenne Mountain and Broadmoor World Arena and 10 minutes from Broadmoor Hotel. The property boasts great views of the south end of the city and Pikes Peak. Downtown Colorado Springs is 12 minutes away, Fort Carson is 9 minutes away and the U.S. Air Force Academy is less than 30 minutes away! Easy access to I-25 makes coming, going and exploring a breeze!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2 (Cowboy): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed, Crib | Living Room: 2 Queen Sleeper Sofas
This tri-level property features 1,750 square feet of living space and comfortable accommodations for up to 10 guests. You'll have all the comforts of home during your stay, including a full-sized washer and dryer, central air conditioning, a furnished patio and more.
Prepare all your favorite meals while away using the fully equipped kitchen. Utilize the full-sized kitchen appliances or fire up the gas grill on the patio and serve at the dining table.
Enjoy cocktails on the patio furnished with comfortable chairs. A hot tub is available in the backyard for 6 months out of the year! Let the kids run and play before heading inside for family movie night.
The living room includes plenty of seating for your travel group to enjoy a quiet night in. The curved TV is equipped with satellite so you can catch all your favorite shows while away. Feel free to connect to the wireless internet access to stream movies on your personal devices.
The three private bedrooms sleep up to 6 guests plus one infant or toddler in the provided crib. Additional sleeping arrangements for 4 can be made on the 2 queen sleeper sofas.
This property puts you in an ideal position to enjoy all that Colorado Springs has to offer. From hiking, rock climbing, rafting and zip-lining to shopping, dining, touring and more, there's something for everyone in this fantastic town.
Book a tee time at The Broadmoor Hotel just 10 minutes away, or pamper yourself with a spa day! Take the kids to Cheyenne Mountain Zoo or hike to Seven Falls.
Make your way downtown just 12 minutes away to shop, dine and see the sites. Visit the Colorado Springs Pioneer Museum, rock climb at CityRock, or spend the day at the farmers market in Acacia Park.
Additional activities and attractions include hot-air balloon rides, Jeep tours, rafting, Garden of the Gods, Manitou Incline, Cave of the Winds, Cornerstone Arts Center, Old Colorado City and more.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 1 curved-screen satellite TV, 1 flat-screen satellite TV, central air conditioning, furnished patio, seasonal hot tub, gas grill (propane provided), events allowed, washer, dryer, garage parking for 2 vehicles, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, additional street parking on a first-come, first-served basis and more
- Fantastic location on the southwest side of Colorado Springs. Close to Fort Carson Army Base, Broadmoor Hotel, Cheyenne Mountain and so much more
- Airport: Denver International Airport - Denver, CO 80249, ( ~ 92.0 miles)
- Airport: Colorado Springs Airport - 7770 Milton E Proby Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO 80916, ( ~ 7.4 miles)
Attractions and Activities:
- Hiking, skiing, shopping, museums, Paddle-boarding; rodeo; rock climbing; rafting; sand dunes; snow inner-tubing, Jeep tours; hot-air balloon rides; zip-lining; Pikes Peak; Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak; Cheyenne Mountain Zoo; Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center; Broadmoor Resort; Red Rock Canyon Park; Seven Falls; Olympic Training Center; Shrine of the Sun; Cliff Dwellings; Peterson Air and Space Museum; Glen Eyrie; Pikes Peak Center for Performing Arts; Manitou Incline; Memorial Park; Bear Creek Regional Park; US Air Force Academy; Cave of the Winds; Cornerstone Arts Center; Acacia Park Farmers Market; Cripple Creek; Carriage House Museum; Regional Parks; Wil Rogers Shrine; Colorado Springs Pioneer Museum; Manitou Springs; Old Colorado City and more
On-Site Event Information:
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 50
- Event fee(s): Required
- Outside services/vendor details: Allowed
- Event parking: Along the street
- Alcohol policies: Allowed
- Event insurance: Required
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in