Multiple flexible lease options available.
Charming, clean and fully furnished 1st floor 1 BR 1 BTH duplex unit.
Centrally located in the popular Uptown/Lynn-Lake neighborhood of Minneapolis.
Newly renovated bathroom (professionally tiled!), spacious layout and 9.5 foot ceilings!
Tall south-facing windows and original wood floors throughout offer tons of natural lighting all year around.
Comfy new queen mattress with clean bedding, towels and linens provided.
Deep bedroom closet, built-in shelving and a large dresser provide lots of storage to accommodate full-year rentals.
Cozy living room has an armchair, love seat and fold out sofa-sleeper with queen mattress to comfortably host additional guests.
Enjoy the three season sun room for dining, reading, napping or socializing during warmer months. Twin futon allows the space to transition into an addition room for extra guests.
Kitchen is fully stocked with all essential cookware, silverware, glassware, etc. plus amenities, like a blender, malt maker, Croc-Pot and coffee maker,
Landscaped backyard with 1,000 sq ft patio and new patio furniture to seat 10 plus 1,000 sq ft of fresh sod.
- 50 mbps (down and up) dedicated high speed fiber optic Internet
- 58" plasma TV with Roku and HDMI hookups
- Dedicated garage parking with additional on premises parking and lighted street parking directly in front of house
- New High Efficiency Whirlpool washer and dryer
- All towels, linens, hangers, iron, hair dryer, etc. provided
- Two, 10 kayaks for use at any of the many nearby lakes.
- Electronic locks with personalized lock codes for added security confidence during your stay.
NEIGHBORHOOD: Great area for getting around car-free. We do not have a car and love our location for this reason!
• 4 lakes within 1.5 miles! Swimming, boating, fishing, lounging and delicious eats. (Calhoun, Isles, Cedar, Harriet)
• Expansive park system! Minnehaha Falls, Sculpture Garden, Loring, Powderhorn, etc.
• Rock climbing (Vertical Endeavors)
• Convention Center
• Walker Art Center
• Many of Minneapolis best restaurants and bars
• Live shows/theatre, comedy, music, etc.
• Every religious gathering/worship center
Less than 20 min:
• Mall of America
• Target Field (Twins baseball, concerts, etc.)
• US Bank Stadium (Vikings football, concerts, etc.)
• Target Center (Timberwolves/Lynx basketball, concerts, etc.)
• University of Minnesota
GROCERIES: walkable or bikeable
- Wedge Co-Op. = 7 blocks straight north. Perfect for visitors because you can by exact amounts of things (e.g. 1 tsp, 4 tbsp, 2 cups, etc.)
- Cub Foods = 6 blocks straight west
- Whole Foods (downtown) = 15 min, car | 30 min, bus | 20 min, bike
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: Safe, clean and reliable
- 4 bust stops within 2 blocks for several routes to everywhere in Minneapolis & St. Paul
- 2 NiceRide bike share stations within 2 blocks. Extremely bike friendly area (Midtown Greenway bike path 2 blocks away)
- Light rail (via bus) directly to and from airport, Mall of America, downtown, etc.
- Great apps (Twin Cities Transit & MyNexTrip) provide live arrival time updates (vs. scheduled times). Google also consistently accurate.
HOUSE RULES: Guests must be respectful of the unit, all furnishings provided and your upstairs neighbors.
Quiet hours = 10pm - 8am
Pets considered with pet fee
Please include in your message a little bit about yourself and your purpose for staying in Mpls. Thank you for your interest in our place.