Park City Stunner 5 Bedroom/4 Bath + Hot Tub, Walk to Resort & Main St Sleeps 18(10 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Spacious House in Old Town, 1 Block from Park City Resort & 3 Blocks to Main St!
Why stay at a hotel when you can have all the luxuries of home?
Amenities include 3 fireplaces, huge kitchen full kitchen, large living room, fine dining area, washer/dryer, free wireless internet and private hot tub.
Main Level includes newly remodeled, full kitchen, dining area and 55' Flat Screen TV. Living room includes 55' Flat Screen TV and home theater with CD/DVD. Furnished with quality mountain pieces and nicely decorated.
Master bedroom includes a king, queen and a full/twin bunk bed with fireplace in room.
Second bedroom includes queen bed and deck with hot tub.
Third bedroom includes a Full/Twin Bunk Bed and balcony.
4th bedroom contains 2 queen beds with Flat Screen HDTV/DVD.
The 5th bedroom contains a queen bed.
Lower level includes a spacious living room, wet bar, dining area and a half bath.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2005
- 4500 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 20
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 20, Beds for 18-20
- *Main Level includes nice living room with full kitchen and dining area. Living room includes 55' TV and home theater with CD/DVD. Furnished with quality mountain pieces and nicely decorated. Master bedroom includes a king, queen, full/twin bunkbed with trundle and a fireplace in room and bathroom with jetted tub. Second bedroom includes queen bed and deck with BBQ grill. Third bedroom includes a full/twin bunkbed and balcony. *Lower level includes additional living room, kitchen, dining area and half bath. 2nd Master Bedroom contains 2 queen beds with Flat Screen HDTV/DVD. The 5th bedroom contains a king bed and there is a sleeper sofa in the living room to accommodate additional guests. There is a full bath and another washer/dryer on the same floor as the bedrooms...moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Why stay at a hotel when you can have all the luxuries of home? Amenities include 3 fireplaces, full kitchens, cozy living rooms, dining area, washer/dryers, free wireless Internet and hot tub. 3 Fireplaces, Living Rooms with Home Theater with Cable TV, DVD/VCR, Full Kitchens with Microwave, Cordless phone, No Pets, Free High-Speed Wireless Internet ('WiFi'), Discount lift tickets available....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Computer Available
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Fireplace
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Ski & Snowboard
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $200
- Tax Rate 11.45%
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Private Homes, Old Town, Park City, Utah, USA (Park City Mountain Resort, Main Street and the Library)
Other Activities: shopping, cross country skiing, snowmobiling, downhill/alpine skiing, snowboarding
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: My name is Jon and I'm a Park City local. My goal is to provide you with personalized service on discount lift tickets, recommendations on where to ski, rent equipment, eat, drink and shop!
Why the Owner Chose Park City, UT, USA:
My family and I started vacationing in Park City when I was 5 years old and it was always a family favorite. My father and I returned for a ski trip in 2005 and I decided Park City is where I wanted to live. So, I moved the following winter and skied 113 days at Park City, Deer Valley, Snowbird and Alta. I then met my wife here and we just had our first child. She'll be skiing before she's walking! :)
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Personalized service on discount lift tickets, recommendations on where to ski, rent equipment, eat, drink and shop!
- Primary: +1 4359012130 Park City, Utah, USA
- Secondary: +
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Park City at Night
Park City Half Pipe
Map of House in relation to the Base of Park City Resort
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Sunday, April 30, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.