Welcome to our Waimanalo, Hawaii Island Beach House! Appointed with quality and beautiful tropical decor throughout, this home is an amazing 4 bedroom, 3 bath, family friendly retreat. There is air conditioning throughout and you'll find all the comforts of home with a well-furnished kitchen, heated pool, sun deck, and a full covered outdoor area for dining and entertaining.
Four night rentals allowed only if there is a four night opening between reservations.
4 bedrooms sleep 8 adults
3 full baths
Provided for your enjoyment:
• Air conditioning throughout
• Fully appointed kitchen including everything you need to prepare meals
• Spacious bedrooms
• Comfortable living room
• Wi-Fi throughout
• Flat screen TV's in bedrooms and living room with DVD player, DIRECTV, and Netflix
• Sound system with Pandora and Rhapsody
• Washer and dryer
• Beach chairs, umbrellas, boogie boards, snorkel gear, BBQ grill, cooler and more!
Additional conveniences provided upon request:
• Accommodations for small children (upon request) including high chairs, playpens, strollers, car seats, booster seats, pool and arm floats, baby monitors, etc.
• Pre-arrival shopping
• Complete concierge services to help plan attractions, activities, private chefs, helicopter tours, you name it!
• Optional continental breakfast for an additional fee
The property is ideally located in the heart of Waimanalo where you'll find local attractions, the convenience of local shopping (including grocery) and dining, plus the property is just a couple of miles from Sea Life Park where you can swim with the dolphins. Travelling south along the coastal Kalanianaole Highway, and just minutes away, you'll find attractions such as Blowhole, Makapu'u Beach and Tide Pools, Sandy Beach, Makapu'u Lighthouse (for whale watching), and multiple lookout points such as Hanauma Bay, for world-famous snorkeling, and Koko Marina, just to name a few. It's about 15-minutes to Hawaii Kai, 20-minutes to Honolulu, 30-minutes to Waikiki, 35-minutes to Pearl Harbor and 45-minutes to the North Shore for world-class surfing!
The countryside of Waimanalo is slow moving and filled with Aloha! Reserve your dates today, we would be honored to take part in your unforgettable vacation!