Welcome to The Lake House, a beautiful lakefront home designed to make your family, business or group getaway comfortable and relaxing. The Lake House features four bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths that can sleep up to 18 guests. Every window in the kitchen, living and dining room holds a breathtaking view where your visible neighbors might include deer, wood ducks, otters, bunnies, bald eagles and other coastal birds.
Sleeping accommodations are as follows:
- Master bedroom with 1 queen bed, one twin bed, plus a convertible twin couch
- Guest Room #1 with 1 queen bed plus a twin bunk bed
- Guest Room #2 with two bunk beds with full on bottom and twin on top
- Library with 1 queen bed and one twin bed
- Other sleeping accommodations include pullout queen couch and convertible double sofa
The Lake House also has a large outdoor covered deck with BBQ and dining area. The kitchen is fully stocked, and includes 3 refrigerators for your large group. There is a dining table that can seat 18 in addition to the smaller kitchen tables. Large living room has a wood-burning fireplace and TV. Upstairs rec room includes a pool table and a bar, and the downstairs rec room has ping pong, foosball and comfy sitting area.
Just steps from the deck is your private, sand beach on the lake. We provide canoes and kayaks with life jackets for your use. The fresh water lake is stocked with rainbow trout. We encourage catch and release, but allow you to keep up to four fish per group per day.