Chic, View 3 BR/2.5BA Townhome -in the Heart of West Seattle Junction(18 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Modern, Sleek, New 3BR/2.5BA Townhome In The Heart Of The West Seattle Junction
Our townhome is the cleanest, newest listing in this area. Decorated with new furniture and fixtures! Hardwood floors and polished concrete throughout - no carpets.
Imagine yourself staying in an up-and-coming neighborhood in Seattle - right in the heart of the West Seattle Junction. All the conveniences are just outside your front door, but without all of the chaos, hustle and bustle of downtown Seattle. As you step out the front door of our new, clean, modern townhome, the Junction, with shops, restaurants and more, is just one block away. Downtown Seattle is just ten minutes away by car or express bus.
Note: This isn't a mother-in-law or an apartment, you are renting the entire four-level townhome. And unlike other vrbos in the area, we do not live on property and we don't live next door. You're renting a private house and we respect your privacy! The neighbors are friendly and quiet.
Our Junction Townhome offers:
* A modern clean interior - no musty, rustic kitchens or bathrooms to deal with here! The floors are all polished concrete and hardwood (with radiant heat floors throughout the house).
* First Floor: two bedrooms with private bathroom including shower.
2nd Floor: Kitchen, bathroom, living room
The entire 3rd level is a master suite with private bathroom (shower/bath combination).
4th level is a private, gorgeous rooftop deck with bbq, seating and views
* Sleeps a maximum of 7 (two in master bedroom, two in second bedroom, two in third bedroom and 1 on sofa)
* Spic N Span environment - we clean EVERYTHING from top to bottom before you arrive, even down to laundering the comforters.
* Our cleaning and landscaping service uses green methods & products whenever possible, so you don't have to worry about allergies or sensitivities to chemicals.
* Our property is completely NO SMOKING. No smoking is allowed anywhere, including on the rooftop deck.
* The neighbors are a close-knit group that are friendly and quiet.
* Sheets and towels are high quality, 500 thread count.
* Mattresses in all bedrooms are new and high quality. On first floor, one mattress is a queen, the other is a pullout daybed double. Mattress in master is King Sized memory foam.
* The rooftop deck is a dream - perfect for relaxing after a day of exploring West Seattle and the City. You'll find a barbecue, an awning to provide shade, and comfortable chairs waiting for you. And of course, the VIEWS! **Note - you do not share this rooftop deck with anyone. It's all yours.
* Everything you need to cook a meal or just fix a snack or drinks is waiting for you in the big, modern kitchen. Fisher-Paykel stainless steel appliances, marble counter tops, tons of cupboard space, and new plates, cutlery, pots and pans, a variety of spices and oils, etc.
* Brand new double-pane windows mean no drafty nights. Blackout blinds on levels 2 and 3.
Please note that this property does not offer Air Conditioning! Most houses in Seattle do not have A/C. There are multiple fans available, and Seattle cools off nicely in the evenings with nighttime temps in summer typically in the low 50s.
* We have created a guide to staying at our townhome that is both in hard copy form and also digital form, accessible from a smartphone. Included are photos and videos showing how to use the TV, BBQ grill, lockbox, and more.
* The townhome's location is just a block from the West Seattle Junction. There is one assigned parking spot for our townhome. There's also street parking available closeby if you have more than one vehicle. The Junction offers something for everyone - from bakeries to restaurants to clothing and design shops, to an excellent Sunday Market.
* Alki Beach is just five minutes away, with excellent strolling, biking and beach-combing.
* A variety of city buses stop right in the Junction - which means incredibly easy access to the rest of West Seattle and downtown Seattle.
* Renting a car isn't really necessary when staying at our townhome. There are a variety of other transportation options available to you.
* West Seattle water taxi offers a free shuttle that stops a block away. The water taxi is a quick and inexpensive way to get from Alki to Downtown.
* Car2Go offers service to all of West Seattle, which means a rentable smart car is usually just a block or two away.
* Whole Foods Market is currently being built and will be completed in 2016. It will be two blocks away. Safeway is a block away, and QFC is two blocks away. Trader Joes is three blocks away. Bartell Drugs is a block away.
* We live just ten minutes away (on Alki) and are just a text, phone call or short walk away in case you need any assistance at all! We're happy to meet up with you to tell you about our favorite things to see and do in the city.
* The neighborhood is a mixture of bungalows, townhomes and higher-end homes. There are families here, but also plenty of younger folks. Families will appreciate the many close-by parks and ball fields.
If you enjoy living close to amenities yet slightly removed from the "big city", then you'll love our townhome. There is a good vibe in this neighborhood and folks are laid back We love it, and we know you will, too!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 1700 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 4 - Apr 30, 2017
2 night min stay
Early Summer 2017
May 1 - May 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Jun 1 - Sep 15, 2017
3 night min stay
Sep 16 - Sep 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Oct 1 - Nov 19, 2017
2 night min stay
Nov 20 - Nov 26, 2017
4 night min stay
Nov 27 - Dec 19, 2017
2 night min stay
Dec 20 - Jan 2, 2018
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Cleaning Fee $160 + tax
- Tax Rate 9.6%
Our monthly rates are posted on our rate page. Please don't write us to ask if we are interested in providing you with a discounted monthly rate.
Bookings are refundable in full 30 days prior to check in date.
Please note: If you are looking for a different kind of rental, check out my bungalow close to Alki Beach in West Seatttle: www.vrbo.com/595720
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
I have created a gogobot guide to the best of West Seattle and beyond.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: I'm a native Seattleite. You will notice that this is a new listing, but I am not new to vacation rentals - I have another close to the beach on Alki, and I've been in travel industry my whole life. I grew up in Seattle and am in love with this city! I think you'll love it too. I live closeby, just about 3 miles away from the townhome, close to Alki Beach. I'm happy to share everything I know about this area with you. I think by the end of your visit, you'll be in love with Seattle too.
Why the Owner Chose Junction, Seattle, WA, USA:
This is a very unique property. I lived here for two years after I purchased it, so I'm very familiar with it. It has a very sleek, modern design and great views from the private rooftop deck. If you enjoy being close to the action and staying in a property that is modern and ha all of the conveniences, then you'll love my townhome.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Excellent views from the townhome, including views of downtown and Puget Sound from the private rooftop deck. Polished concrete and hardwood floors, with radiant heat, throughout! Your feet will always be warm! Incredibly close to fantastic bars, restaurants, bakeries and grocery stores, including a new Whole Foods, coming in 2016. Less than 10 minutes to downtown, and very easy to get around without a car. New and up to date with all modern conveniences.
- Primary: 2063064777
- Secondary: +1 2067939096
Private rooftop deck with views of downtown Seattle and Puget Sound
Whole Foods being built two blocks away
Views of Seattle from the rooftop deck.
Level 2 dining room table with seating for six, plus living room
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.