Come; enjoy our 4-generation family retreat home, located just off of State Hwy 120, in the gated community of Pine Mountain Lake. Gaze out from one of two decks onto the magnificent mountain and lake views of Pine Mountain Lake (one of the best views in PML), and you'll definitely feel like you're ‘on top of the world’. You'll never want to leave the beauty, tranquility, and comfort of this mountaintop home.
Make Pine Mountain Lake memories with your family/friends/group with all the comforts of a fully furnished and newly decorated home, a game room with a pool table, 2 flat screen TVs, cable, telephone and generous lower and upper deck dining and seating and a horseshoe pit just below the lower deck.
You and your guests will enjoy access to all the amenities of Pine Mountain Lake resort and beaches - see details below. On a cool evening, curl up on the sofa and enjoy the wood burning stove.
The perfect summer and winter getaway! Three hours from the Bay Area, 115 miles from Sacramento, less than 25 miles to the west entrance to Yosemite National Park.
Relax outside on the multilevel decks and enjoy the view of the lake, the mountains, the wildlife and trees around our property. The upper deck seating plus upper deck dining table and chairs seats 10 and the lower deck gas BBQ, dining table and chairs with seating for 8 makes the home perfect for warm summer evening dining.
The home also has WIFI for checking email and internet browsing, beach toys and chairs, dartboard, billiards, books and board games available for all ages and interests and hiking maps and information for free local guided hiking tours.
Master- queen bed
Bedroom #2- queen bed
Bedroom #3- 2 double beds
Bedroom #4 - queen bed - opened 6/1/16 - finished update late Fall, 2016
Game room - 1 queen sleeper/sofa
Living room – 1 queen sleeper/sofa
Bedroom #4 suite (see above) - queen bed and full bathroom (For those planning ahead - Will be completed late Fall, 2016!
Sleeps 14, maximum occupancy 16 (including children/infants of any age)
Linens, bath and beach towels are provided. Beds are made prior to your arrival and all linens and towels are washed after your departure so more free time for fun. There is a washer and dryer for your convenience.
The kitchen is fully equipped with cookware, coffee maker, microwave, blender, dishwasher, fridge, stove and oven and pantry basics. There is central heat/air along with a wood burning stove for the winter months. The large dining area seats 10.
Have limited mobility guests? Our home has one of the few PML easy access level front yard and driveway (2-steps to front door) with bedrooms, kitchen, living room and upper deck all on the main level. On-property parking for up to 5 vehicles.
Pine Mountain Lake Resort and beaches - PRIME LOCATION
We are less than ½ a mile from the popular Marina Beach. Marina Beach has fishing boats, sailboats, kayaks/canoes and paddle boat rentals along with BBQ grills, expansive grassy areas and sandy beach, volleyball court, swim docks and water taxi service. Leisurely lake cruises are available every day during summer months. The Marina Lakeside Café is open mid-May to mid-September.
With access to all of the amenities Pine Mountain Lake has to offer, you can enjoy the year round 18-hole championship golf course (one of the top 15 “best courses to play in northern California”). Relax in the country club lounge or enjoy a wonderful lunch or dinner at 'The Grill' at Pine Mountain Lake.
There are three other beaches at Pine Mountain Lake all with BBQ grills, picnic areas, basketball court, and playground, hiking trails, water taxi service and rest rooms. Other activities at Pine Mountain Lake include fishing, horseback riding, community pool, tennis, hiking, shooting range; hiking trails at the Equestrian Center, and much more...
Any pilots in your group? Pine Mountain Lake also boasts an airport, owned and operated by Tuolumne County. On-site facilities include fuel and parking. Check the bulletin board in the pilot lounge for transportation options.
Planning a family/group event?
The Lake Lodge is a 5,000 square foot multipurpose building with full kitchen facilities, large deck, BBQ grills, playground, large sandy beach, and swim dock and water taxi service. The Lake Lodge is available for event rental.
The Grill restaurant is also available for event catering, business conferences, parties and wedding receptions.
2017 LOCAL EVENTS (updating as dates become available! Double-check on Internet!):
• Jan 16: Yosemite National Park Free Admission Day celebrating MLK Birthday
• Feb 20: Yosemite National Park Free Admission Day celebrating President's Day
• Apr 15 -16 and 22-23: Yosemite National Park Free Admission Day
• May 14: Spring Flea Market at Pine Mountain Lake Equestrian Center
• May 22 to September 3: Pine Mountain Lake Movies Under The Stars @ Marina Beach: http://www.pinemountainlake.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/2016-Movie-Night-003.pdf
• May 27: Every other Friday Night Dinner Specials at the Marina Beach starting 5/27 through Labor Day, 5pm to 7pm
• May 29: Memorial Day BBQ at Pine Mountain Lake Equestrian Center
• June 4: Where The Hell Is Groveland Car Show, Groveland
• June 8: Pine Needlers Quilt Stroll, 9:00am to 4:00pm Groveland
• June 11: Gears and Grooves Triathlon & Concert, in Groveland
• June 18: Back Country Adventure Day http://yosemitegoldcountry.com/event/back-country-adventure-day
• June 18: Fishing Days For Kids ages 7-15, 6:30am to 9:30am - PML Marina Store BYO Gear
• June 18: EcoSummit & EarthFest @ Mountain Sage Nursery, Groveland
• July 1: Third Annual 5K Run in Groveland, Equestrian Center
• July 2: Pine Mountain Lake Independence Day Extravaganza July 4th, 6am to 11pm.
• July 7 - 9: Junior Golf Clinic Session 1, 9:15am to 1pm @ PML ProShop
• July 16: Fishing Days For Kids ages 7-15, 6:30am to 9:30am - PML Marina Store BYO Gear
• July 21 - 23: Junior Golf Clinic Session 2, 9:15am to 1pm @ PML ProShop
• August 4 - 6: Junior Golf Clinic Session 3, 9:15am to 1pm @ PML ProShop
• August 13: Fishing Days For Kids ages 7-15, 6:30am to 9:30am - PML Marina Store BYO Gear
• August 25: Yosemite Free Admission Day; National Parks' B'Day
• September 4: Labor Day BBQ - Equestrian Center
• September 17: 49er Festival, 9am to 5pm, Groveland
• September 30: Yosemite Free Admission Day; National Public Lands Day
• November 11-12: Yosemite Free Admission to all National Parks, celebrating Veterans Day.
• Flea Market Saturdays @ Mary Laveroni Park, Groveland
• Farmer's Market Saturdays a.m. @ Mountain Sage, Groveland
• LIVE entertainment at IRON DOOR SALOON weekends
Other nearby attractions includes Yosemite National Park, river rafting on Tuolumne River, Lake Don Pedro, Hetch Hetchy Reservoir, the historic areas of Sonora and Jamestown, Mercer Caverns, and the awesome, awesome living history gold rush town of Columbia State Historic Park.
For your winter enjoyment, we're located near some great ski areas; including Badger Pass, Dodge Ridge, and Bear Valley. There is a fantastic picturesque outdoor ice-skating arena in Yosemite. You will love spending cozy nights by the wood burning stove after a great day on the slopes or any of the many other winter time activities.
Note: Guests are not allowed to launch boats/watercrafts of any kind on Pine Mountain Lake, per Pine Mountain Lake Association rules. However, Lake Don Pedro is just 20-minutes away & perfect for a day trip with water toys!