You're planning a trip to Newport Beach, and as always, the usual fine hotels are a safe choice, but you want something new. You want a luxury vacation rental, steps to sand, dining and activities.
Let's chat, and see if Lucent Pearl is right for you.
"Can you give me an overview of this vacation rental?"
- Nestled discretely in the heart of the Balboa Village area of the Newport peninsula, this approximately 1830 square foot, three bedroom, three bath, second story luxury condo is a delightful fusion of classic beach style with state-of-the-art amenities, including air conditioning. The main living area boasts bay views and stylish furnishings beneath vaulted ceilings and skylights, creating a radiant ambiance in which to relax or plan activities. The kitchen is open, modern and spacious enough for ambitious cooking projects, should you decide to dine in for the night. Contemporary Viking appliances serve for refrigeration, wine cooling, microwave and dishwashing.
The master bedroom has a king sized bed, 32in flatscreen, a walk-in closet, steam shower and vanity, as well as high ceilings and a small patio. The second bedroom has a queen, and third bedroom enjoys two twins. All have ample closet space and adjacent full bathroom.
"Is the home well outfitted?"
- Yes. In addition to WiFi, cable, a fully equipped kitchen, linens, beach towels, beach chairs and umbrellas, automated keypad door locks, a guest orientation data tablet, and a washer and dryer in the hallway, it also has a basic starter supply of soaps, detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, enough to get you going for your stay.
"Will it be clean?"
- Yes! Housekeeping will have it cleaned, stocked, beds made, and ready for move-in.
"How is the parking?"
- Excellent. There are two car tandem spaces available in the garage, and the garage is spacious enough to fit all but the largest of SUVs. There are also several hundred temporary or long term parking spaces available in a three block radius around the condo.
"How about the price?"
- This is a lovely, stylish, upgraded condo, one house off of the oceanfront, and surrounded by restaurants, shops, watersport activities and more. It's also curiously private, as even locals are generally unaware of how the units are accessed, other than by garage. If you are looking for a private luxury alcove with immediate access to the best the Balboa Peninsula has to offer, this condo is in rare company.
"Is this the right vacation rental for me?"
- If you need an ocean view, then no. This is one house off of the waterfront and the Pacific ocean is just moments away, but from the condo, the view is fully obscured. It also may be a higher price point than you'd prefer, and if so, we do have more economical options available.
If you're looking for a luxury hotel quality stay but in a better location, select this unit with confidence.
(This unit rents for 4 night minimums around 4th of July and 3 night minimums the rest of summer. Pets considered. Minimum primary renter age of 25. Photo ID required. This unit rents Friday to Friday for 4th of July week, and 3 night minimums for the rest of summer. Book now, before the week you want is gone! Short Term Lodging Permit: 11969)