- 4 adult bikes
- Located in the Camp District
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- This property comes with 3 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout.
DETAILS: "La Belle Maison" is a charming 4 bedroom home located in WaterColor's Camp District. The home is eloquently decorated in a neutral color scheme with pops of turquoise. "La Belle Maison" has an open floor plan that makes entertaining a breeze for any host or hostess. The large open dining room and living room makes for a perfect play for family to gather for a movie or game night. Guests will enjoy spending time on the porches whether its to relax while drinking morning coffee or wind down after a long day. This coastal abode is located steps away from Kid's Camp, Camp Pool, and across the street from a grassy park perfect for kids to play catch or kick a ball around. Check availability and reserve today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (10):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
- Bunk Room: Two Sets of Twin Bunk Beds(4 Twin Beds), Private Bathroom with Shower/ Tub Combo
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
**Beach Club Construction Update - We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor will be expanding to offer two additional pools, a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a bar area and much more! Tuesday after Labor Day (9/4/2018), the Beach Club will close, resulting in zero access to the Camp or Beach Club pools through the end of the year. During the construction process, access to the beach, rental chairs, towel service, and alternative food service and restroom options will still be available. The expected completion date for phase 1 of the Beach Club is Memorial Day, 2019. During construction, the HOA is working to ensure all alternative WaterColor community pools are heated.
**Camp WaterColor Update - We are excited to announce that Camp WaterColor is upgrading its neighborhood pool to include 3 total pools, a lazy river, and food & beverage service. Construction is expected to be complete by Spring Break 2019. The Dragonfly pool, Boathouse pool, and Sandhill "Frog" pool (heated) will remain open. 360 Blue will be providing an additional 4 adult house bikes and one kid's bike trailer to ensure easy access to these alternative pool options.