- Located in the Camp District on Western Lake Drive
- Steps away from Camp WaterColor
- 8 adult bikes + 1 kids bike trailer provided
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Screened in porch that opens up to a nature preserve
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
Camp WaterColor Update - We are excited to announce that Camp WaterColor is upgrading its neighborhood pool to include 3 total pools, a lazy river, and food & beverage service. Construction is expected to be ongoing through the fall of 2018. The Dragonfly pool, Boathouse pool, Beach Club pool, and Sandhill "Frog" pool (heated) will remain open and 360 Blue will provide free bikes and tagalongs to ensure easy access to these alternative pool options. Renderings of the completed project are available in the property photo gallery.
DETAILS: This charming 4 bedroom/ 4 bathroom home is located in the Camp District of WaterColor. At 2,561 square feet, this home offers plenty of space for the whole family. The main living area is located on the first floor. The dining room and living room are open making the perfect place for a game night or movie night. 1322 Western Lake is equipped with a galley kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances and a breakfast bar. Also located on the first floor is a guestroom. The remaining three bedrooms are located on the second floor. Guests will enjoy the calming atmosphere when sitting on the back screened in porch, which backs up to a nature preserve. Hop on one of the 4 bikes provided to explore WaterColor's and Seaside's many boutiques and dining options. Check availability and book today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 10):
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: Two Twin Beds, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Guest Bedroom: Two Twin over Twin Bunk Beds, Private Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
There is construction in the vicinity of this home. Camp Watercolor is currently undergoing some extraordinary upgrades by adding a lazy river, water slide and wade pools, food service and walk-up bar, just to name a few. Upgrades will tentatively be completed by July 4th, 2018.