-4 Bedroom 3.5 Bath Home 1852 Sq. Ft.
-Walk to Old Town & Fun Spot, Fun, Fun, Fun
-Walk to Restaurants
-5 Mins To Disney
-Five Star Club House
Regal Oaks is a vacation home community just 5 Minutes to Disney. The Regal Oaks community location allows you to walk to Old Town and Fun Spot which are full of amusements and rides for the kids, restaurants and shops.
· Bedroom 1 – Master King Bedroom Adjoining Bathroom (1st Floor)
· Bedroom 2 – Master Queen Bedroom Adjoining Bathroom (2nd Floor)
· Bedroom 3 – Two Twin Beds (2nd Floor)
· Bedroom 4 - Two Twin Beds (2nd Floor)
· Bathroom 1 – Adjoins King Bedroom
· Bathroom 2 – Adjoins Queen Bedroom
· Bathroom 3 – Community Bathroom
· Half Bathroom – Community Bathroom
· 3 Seat Couch
· 2 Seat Love Seat
· DVD with 52 Inch TV
· Free WIFI
· Total Appliances - Fridge, Oven, Microwave, Toaster. Coffee Maker, Blender, Dishwasher.
· Fully equipped kitchen utensils
· Bar Stools
· Large Dining Table
· Washer / Dryer / Iron / Ironing Board
· Walk to Fun Spot and Old Town with lots of amusements, restaurants and shops.
Regal Oaks is one of the closest vacation home communities to Disney (approx 3 miles) and just 25 minutes from Orlando International Airport. Well stocked supermarkets and plenty of restaurants are nearby means that you have all you need to ensure a perfect vacation. You can walk to all the restaurants and shops in Old Town as well as the rides and amusements at Fun Spot. If playing a round of golf is your thing then you are in the right place with a choice of championship golf courses all on your door step.
PLACES OF INTEREST
-Magic Kingdom (great for the little ones) 5 mins
-Downtown Disney (lots of places to eat shop and have fun) 10 mins
-Old Town Kissimmee - Walking Distance
-Medieval Times dinner show 5 mins
-Celebration Town (dont miss this little gem) 5 Mins
-International Drive (loads of shopping) 10 Mins
-Universal studio and Citywalk(HARRY POTTER DO NOT MISS) 15 mins
-Cocoa Beach (if you feel like getting away) just over an hour.
(These are approx destination times)