Who says you have to go out West to experience the grandeur of log home living? Prepare to be "Wowed" when you enter this stunning, privately situated, four bedroom, three bath custom crafted home. The massive Canadian Logs and huge river rock wood burning fireplace provides warmth on cool mountain evenings and the soaring windows provide natural light and brings the beauty of outdoors inside. The well appointed large kitchen includes a breakfast bar for casual dining or enjoy your meals at one of the large dining room tables overlooking the beautiful North Georgia Mountains. Right off the great room is a covered porch complete with rockers to relax and take in the sights, sounds and fresh air of the area. There is a large bedroom on the main level with two Queen beds as well as a set of twins all decked out in adorable western attire. There is a full bath with a tub/shower on this level too. The King Master Suite located on the upper level has it's own private bath with double vanities and a huge walk-in tiled shower. Enjoy a delicious cup of hot morning coffee on your own private balcony or slip away from the crowd with a good book. A very large loft overlooking the great room provides another great place for relaxing as well as additional sleeping. Downstairs you will find a gorgeous rec room with foosball and pool table and a beautiful rock gas fireplace complete with comfortable seating and a flat screen TV. There are 2 more bedrooms on the terrace level, one with a king bed and 2 twin bunks and another King Bedroom providing weary cowboys/cowgirls a place to take their boots off and get some much needed shut eye. Yep, there's an indoor outhouse down here too, complete with a bath/shower combo. If it's adventure you're after, take a stroll down the trail from the back yard to Carter's Lake. The private 8 acre setting boasts a concrete basketball court, horseshoes and a fire pit with seating, the perfect place to gather for roasting marshmallows and telling some ghost stories with the kids. After a full day of activities, relax in the large luxurious hot tub before settling in for a great night's sleep. I think you'll agree, this is definitely our way of "roughing it" in the mountains of North Georgia!
*NIGHTLY RENTAL RATES ARE BASED ON 10 PEOPLE. THERE IS A FEE OF $15 PER PERSON PER NIGHT FOR EACH PERSON OVER 10 UP TO THE MAXIMUM QUANTITY.
*WE DO NOT CHARGE A PET FEE FOR OUR PET FRIENDLY CABINS.
Sky High Sanctuary is a beautiful 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath Log home that sleeps up to (18) and offers the following:
* Bedroom #1 -King Master Suite on UPPER level private bath with walk-in shower, 21" flat screen TV and a private balcony
* Bedroom #2 - (2) Queen beds and one set of twin bunks on MAIN level
* Bedroom #3 - (1) King Bed with (2) Sets of Twin Beds on TERRACE LEVEL
* Bedroom #4 - (1) King Bed TERRACE Level
* Queen Sleeper Sofa on TERRACE Level
* Full Sleeper Sofa in LOFT
* Full bathroom on MAIN level tub/shower combo
* Full bath on TERRACE level with tub/shower combo
* Beautiful open Living Room has a wood burning fireplace, (starter bundle supplied 10-1 thru 3-31) 42" flat screen TV Direct TV)
* Covered Porch and connecting deck
* Game room with pool table, foosball, board and card games in TERRACE Level
* Terrace Level Living Area with 31" TV, Seating, Gas Fireplace
* Gas Grill (propane provided)
* Private basketball 1/2 court
* Large Hot Tub
* Horse Shoes
* Fire pit (firewood not provided)
* Easy Access to this property - Mostly paved roads
* Coffee Maker (standard)
* Dog Friendly - Dog bed, water and food bowls provided
All of our cabin rentals are fully furnished and include a minimum of the following unless otherwise stated in the listing:
Fully equipped kitchen: Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
Linens for each bed, (2) bath towels (1) hand towel (1) wash cloth per person listed on reservation, dressers or closets for clothing storage, central heat & air, vacuum and/or broom and dust pan, mop, cable or satellite TV, internet, telephone for local calls.
In addition we provide a complimentary start-up supplies of: Toilet Tissue (2 rolls per bathroom), 1 roll paper towels, 4 kitchen garbage bags, 1 hand soap for each bath and 1 hand soap for kitchen, dishwasher detergent, dishwashing liquid and laundry detergent for at least 2 loads. Bar Bath Soap and Shampoo
Many of our cabins include more than this basic list of inventory items.
The only items you'll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
Required Fees: $285 (Cleaning, processing & damage insurance)
12% lodging tax added to all reservations
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO THE CABIN ARE E-MAILED TO YOU 7 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL IF YOUR RESERVATION HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH YOUR GUEST LIST.