>>>>FALL & SPRING SPECIAL<<<
$350/night for three night stays
$300/night for week long stays
Offer good November through April, excluding holidays.
Come enjoy a little piece of heaven at our Haiku House.
Spectacular estate located on the banks of the Russian River with private gated access to property. Featuring a contemporary home with towering ceilings, massive rock fireplace, hardwood floors throughout and fabulous views of the Russian river and coastal hills. We have a private dock and you can enjoy seasonal (May-October) access to the river steps from our home. Enjoy and explore the river in the two kayaks or intertubes provided for guests.
Our home offers a peaceful and luxurious retreat.
• Spend the afternoon on the couch watching the local wildlife…seals, otters.
• Fantastic bird watching...herons, red hawks, even bald eagles live in the area.
• Read a good book by a warm fireplace.
• Take in a movie featuring an 80” TV.
• Relax in the hot tub that looks out on the river.
And we’ve got you covered with fine linens and a chef's kitchen w/ a well stocked pantry.
Nestled in the redwoods on a half acre, the grounds are beautifully landscaped with rocky paths and Japanese Maples, Magnolias, Rhododendrons, Fuchsia and Ferns. Multiple decks featuring hot tub & outdoor dining overlooking the river.
The home is walking distance to hiking & mountain biking trails, as well as the quaint town of Duncans Mills. And only 6 miles to ocean beaches and 10 miles to Guerneville. When you venture out you’ll find:
• Fresh crab and warm chowder in Bodega Bay
• Local wineries (Green Valley, Dry Creek & Sonoma Coast)
• Beautiful coast drive to Hog Island for oysters
• Coastal bluff hiking trails with secret beaches
• Country drive to Freestone to the local cheese shop and bakery
Children 6 years old and older welcome.
Maximum Occupancy: 6 people. Children are included in guest count.
Dogs are not allowed.
Maximum number of vehicles are 3 cars.
Please observe quiet hours of 10PM to 7AM.
TOT Certificate #5823.