4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Sleeps 10
The Powers Group
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:25
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Not a Vacation at all.
The property manager was very helpful.
The vacation rental was very dirty.
I was more than happy with the location.
I was very dissatisfied with the condition of the vacation rental.
Overall, I do not recommend this vacation rental.
This experience was disappointing. Upon arrival at the property, the beach chairs and other equipment in the garage was old or broken, so it was unusable. The garage door openers did not work which meant we had to close and open the garage manually. The unit was dirty and very poorly kept up. The walls were in great need of repainting (2009). The cabinets were filled with cleaning products without caps, the kitchen cabinets had old condiments such as sugar, and there was water and other items left in the refrigerator. It appeared that the unit had not been cleaned, as it was dusty, and the place mats were dirty. My daughter had to vacuum her bedspread because of hairs, and we had to wash the valence in the middle bedroom because it was gray from dust. There was a significant amount of dust buildup under the beds. We had to call the maintenance manager because there were lights with NO bulbs, the table in our bedroom was not screwed onto the base, the toilet needed repair as it continuously ran unless you jiggled the handle, and the bathtub(which was the WORST!!!) had hairs that bubbled up out of the drain when you turned on the water. The internet code did not work until the owner reprogrammed it after the maintenance could not get it to work either. This property is listed as a four bedroom unit, but it is no more than three bedrooms with a fourth bed in the attic space, which was exceptionally hot and stuffy, with little air flow. We were forced to purchase a fan in order to sleep in this room. The unit is advertised for 10 people, but in reality, there is no more room for any addition past 6 adults, as there are not enough chairs around the dining room or deck. The tiny grill is built for two persons, and never worked( never past 250 F) and could not even cook hot dogs. There was insufficient pots and pans provided,these were old and worn. The pool was open when the guy decided to show up, usually at 10:45 am, not 9:00 am as listed. This
No Vacation here! Look Elsewhere if you want some place nice.
The only positive about this property is the location to the beach and the emergency maintenance staff member who looks into complaints.
The negatives are as follows;
1. The unit is described as a four bedroom, but this is inaccurate, it is a three bedroom CONDO UNIT with a loft attic space that does not have a closet, and is extremely hot unless you go out and purchase a fan. There is little ventilation and there were no light bulbs in the fixtures on the ceiling. The unit is small, and is really intended as a three bedroom. Don’t be deceived that this will work for a party of 10, there is NO way it is big enough. There are not even enough chairs at the kitchen table to accommodate everyone. In order to cool the upstairs, the people on the first floor freeze!
2. The unit was filthy, and has not been updated since 2009, so the paint is scraped and the walls look worn. It did not appear that anyone had cleaned it prior to our arrival. The linens on the beds were filthy and full of hairs, we had to vacuum them before use. Before we used one bedroom, I had to wash the valences, which were dirty from dust. There was exceptional dust buildup as well under the beds.
3. The central bathroom had a broken toilet that continued to run, and needed to be serviced. The bathtub was so filled with hairs that it almost overflowed upon the first use. Although the emergency maintenance staff member did a short fix, this only worked for two days before it returned to the original condition.
4. The grill, which should work for a group of 10, did not work at all, never went above 250 F, and was so small, it could not even cook hot dogs.
5. The kitchen lacks pots and pans. 2 pots 1 cooking pot, and 2 very used and old frying pans is not enough for the 10 people advertisement listed in VRBO.
6. The internet did not work for two days because the code had been changed., and we had to fight to get it too work.
7. Many of the lights did not work due to missing bulbs.
8. There is NO SPACE to put any food and personal bath supplies anywhere, the kitchen and bathrooms have unlocked cabinets with cleaning supplies ( a problem for a family with toddlers). There were old cans of pain above the washer and dryer, and cabinets with old condiments.
9. The garage door openers do not work on the garage, and the beach equipment provided is so old and busted, it could not be of value anyway, don’t advertise these in the listing.
Rating: Worst VRBO ever
Perfect vacation spot!
This was the second year in a row that we stayed at this property and loved it even more this time! Its a perfect distance from the beach and allowed for the whole extended family to stay together! We loved the beach club at the entrance to the beach and ate there for many of our meals! The kids loved the pool in the complex and we enjoyed relaxing evenings on the deck watching the sun set. Thanks again for a lovely beach vacation!
Thank you for the kind Feedback. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future