Perfectly located, this is an adorable, renovated guest cottage on a 10 acre estate with incredible panoramic views in a quiet, country setting. Yet, we are only about an 8 minute drive to Downtown Sebastopol. You will find our cottage to be an ideal place to stay. You can easily access major highways and roads to see all of Sonoma county and more, yet have the space, privacy and view for a perfect place to unwind.
We are excited to welcome you to our guest cottage on our ten acre property here in Sebastopol. We are close by, but you have your own driveway, you won't even know we are there. Our property is a working vineyard. You might even see farming activities during your stay! The vineyard was planted during the summer of 2016 and we are proud to offer these premium pinot noir grapes a wonderful home. We don't manage this vineyard ourselves and the farming team may come and go during your stay, while generally the work is very quiet sometimes tractors are required. We try to alert guests when this might happen during their stay. It is really exciting to see the vineyard work up close!
The guest cottage has everything you need to prepare your own meals for longer stays if you like, but Sebastopol has a wonderful variety of restaurants (Farm to Table, Vietnamese, BBQ, Mexican, Sushi, and so much more). If you are looking for something in particular, we are happy to share what we know!
2 queen bedrooms
1 queen loft (ladder access)
2 full bathrooms
Fully-stocked kitchen (no photos yet, my husband is painting the cabinets :))
Cable TV and Wifi
- open, bright, light and airy floor plan
- sliding glass doors on both sides of the living room/ kitchen
(one side leads to an arbor covered patio with beautiful mountain views and all day filtered sun... The other side gets beautiful west county sunsets!. Perfectly situated to take advantage of the warm days and cool nights of Sebastopol with indoor/outdoor living).
- sliding glass doors from each bedroom to take in the views
- cable and smart tv
- fire pit
- outdoor dining set
- private, yet 5-10 minutes to restaurants, cafes and downtown Sebastopol
- high speed wireless internet, just bring your laptop to access movies and shows online or use your Netflix account on the tv.
In a desirable area known for its rolling hills, apple orchards, Christmas tree farms, and vineyards. The cottage is located on a vineyard that is to be planted in spring of 2016. Since the cottage is located on a working Pinot Noir vineyard, you may see farming activities going on during your stay. We're located in the Russian river appellation of wine country, known for premium chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes.
For location - we love it here!
We are approximately:
- 8 minutes from downtown Sebastopol, groceries (including whole foods), restaurants, cafes, breweries, etc.
- 5 minutes away from Christmas tree farms
- 10-15 minutes from Graton, occidental, freestone (Wildflour bakery... Cutest little bakery in the country. Check their website for hours), Forestville, etc.
- 1 minutes from vineyards (Iron Horse, Lynmar, Marimar, and many more)
- 20 minutes from Tomales bay (oyster shacks)
- 20 minutes from Bodega bay (beaches.. So many)
- 20 minutes to Petaluma (Mcevoy ranch, Lagunitas, Griffo distillery, and more)
- 20 minutes to Russian river access (lazy river tubing and river beaches/ swimming)
- 25 minutes to Healdsburg (adorable town square)... Take Eastside or Westside roads to get there and it's a beautiful drive.
- 30 minutes from Guerneville and Armstrong redwoods
- 40 minutes from downtown Sonoma
- 45 minutes from Point Reyes station (adorable town and close to Limantour beach)
And, much, much more.