Brand New 8 Bed 6 Bath , Resort Villa with pool/hot spa
James & Julie
- english, Chinese
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Spacious and clean.
I would stay at this property again. The property accommodated my whole family and they loved it. The location is great we liked the amenities. The owners responded promptly with all concerns.
Very nice house area
Great House, Bad Location and Management
I'll start with the positives of this house:
- It's huge! Plenty of room for everyone. We really liked the Jack and Jill rooms for my sister and her little girl. Ground floor master suite for my aging parents.
- Two other master suites were nice for my sister and her adult daughter.
- The kitchen is adequately equipped with good appliances.
- Plenty of seating for our whole family at mealtimes and for just hanging out.
- The pool deck has plenty of seating also.
- Once the pool/hot tub heats up, it's great! (It took over a day to heat up- management didn't have it preheated for our arrival).
- For us early risers, it was nice to be able to grab a cup of coffee and sit on the pool deck enjoying the sunrise over the lake.
Here is what I wished we had known:
- The internet never worked. We could connect to the wireless router, but nothing came through. My brother-in-law, a computer engineer, couldn't get it going. I think the area is growing too fast for Spectrum to keep up, so it just shuts down. We contacted the owner about it and he just said "All this area WiFi is like that for a month already, it's not our modem problem, it's spectrum problem."
- The house is an AT&T and Verizon dead zone. The only places we had cell service was out on the pool deck or on the front driveway.
- The Windsor Clubhouse pool, while really nice- WAY TOO CROWDED, I can understand, it was mid-March, but, Wow.
- The neighborhood is still under construction with large trucks driving by all day every day.
- It's a rental house with cheap, stained carpet and builder-grade fixtures. Nothing special.
One last thing that really ruined our vacation- the house next door is a party house. During our stay there were two groups that would stay up all hours of the night drinking, partying, and smoking pot. The owner simply said to call the police- which might have worked for a time, but we were genuinely concerned for our safety and the innocence of our little girls. F-bomb after F-bomb coming from the pool deck next-door.
Overall, I felt the owner had no concern for us. Not a single phone call, just texts. Not having the pool heat turned on, wrong combo code for the BBQ grill, and vague statements about the internet not working, no offer to reimburse for the lost night because of the party next door (did I mention the power went out that day, too?). We were just another group of tenants, another rental check. We will not come back