If property is unavailable for desired dates, please contact us for other potential rentals. We have over 50 in the 30a/Destin area.
Brand new bike path to the beach!! Newly built bridge over inlet water making the walk to the beach even more beautiful!
As soon as you enter you will be able to see the care that went into selecting each unique piece of furniture and decor from the hard wood floors to the breath taking 1 of a kind paintings throughout the home! The main entrance at On The Pond opens up into a beautiful bright foyer leading either, up the stairs, into the dining room, or down a short hallway to a half bath and the laundry room. The dining room consists of a 1 of a kind glass top table with seating for six. Just beyond is the state of the art kitchen with stainless appliances, granite countertops, and hardwood cabinetry containing all the pots, utensils, and dinner ware you will need to entertain for any occasion! Make your way through the kitchen and past the bar into the warm inviting living room with flat screen tv above a gas fireplace. Just off the living room is the master suite with king size bed, his and hers walk in closets, double vanity sinks, HUGE walk in shower, and a jacuzzi to wash all that stress away! Off the back of the main level you will find a screened in porch with a built in stainless gas grill with countertops on each side as well as another dining table with seating for 6 for those evening BBQ's! As you make your way to the top of the stairs, you will pass by a full bath and then enter an open sleeping area containing a day bed with a trundle roll away underneath, and a bunk bed with a full size on the bottom. Beyond this room you will find 2 queen suites with private baths, each with a walk in shower and 1 with a jacuzzi. The rear balcony may be accessed by either queen bedroom and is equipped with a swing bed and wicker deck furniture, perfect for early morning coffee with a birds eye view of the pond butting up to the rear of the property.
When you arrive and want something to do WaterSound West has the answer! WaterSound West has more amenities than any resort around!
Boats and trailers are banned and strictly ticketed, possibly towed, in this community.
WATERSOUND WEST AMENITIES:
- Private, gated, neighborhood beach community located directly on the Gulf of Mexico between Seaside and Rosemary Beach
- Puttering Park (bring your own club)
- Direct access to beach (no streets to cross or steep stairs to climb 10 minute walk / 3 minute bike ride)
- Beautiful Zero entry community pool with pool side grill! (5 minute walk / 1-2 bike ride)
- Walking paths and Meandering Boardwalks throughout that take you from the house to the pool / beach.
- 30 minute drive from Destin or Panama City
- Just a bike ride away from Seagrove, Seacrest, and Rosemary Beach
This Property Comes With Wireless Internet / WiFi
Association heats pool during PEAK times only. Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Spring Break.
Per HOA Rules, NO bicycles are to be permitted on any boardwalks that do not have safety/hand rails on both sides. The boardwalk from the pool to the beach will be the only one bikes are permitted on within the community.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 11)
• Master Suite, First Floor: (1) King Bed
• Second Suite, Second Floor: (1) Queen Bed
• Third Suite, Second Floor: (1) Queen Bed
• Fourth Sleeping Area, Second Floor: (2) Twin Over Full Bunk Beds, (2) Twin Day Bed Over Twin Trundle/Rollaway
• Unit typically requires a Sat-Sat stay during peak seasons
No-Questions Asked Cancellation Plan: Available, inquire when booking!
All units/houses with access to optional pool heat require a pool heat fee, unless that cost is covered by a units HOA.