Beautifully updated cabin in high valley. Sleeps 6. Minutes from hiking trails. Guest access to swimming pools (in season), golf course, and club house. 20mi to White Pass Ski Area and close to Mt Rainier National Park entrances. During the winter the closest road to Mt. Rainier National Park may close due to snow. The route to Mt. Rainier National Park is then west on Hwy 12 and then north on Hwy 7.
Our newly renovated cabin is perfect for couples, families, or any group of 2 to 6 people. Bring fido! Dogs are allowed (with a fee) but, sorry, no kitties.
The cabin boasts an open living space, 2 cozy small bedrooms (with queen beds) on the first floor, and also a sleeping loft with 2 twin beds. Two bathrooms (each with a small shower). The natural pine interior provides that cabin-in-the-woods feel, while the central heat/air conditioning, sling TV, Netflix and high speed internet/wifi provide some of the comforts of home.
The TV includes free Netflix and SlingTV, with a package including the complete Sling channel roster along with the "sports extra" package with NFL Redzone and college basketball, etc., and the HBO channel.
There are 2 bathrooms on the first floor. Each has a small shower, sink, toilet. There are also a washer and dryer in the cabin for your convenience.
Linens, towels, soap, shampoo, iron, ironing board, hair dryer are all available for your use. The kitchen includes full size refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven, dishwasher, sink, coffee pot, microwave, crock pot, toaster, pots, dishes, silverware, glassware, stocked spice rack, utensils. We don't provide food.
Check in: No earlier than 4PM (or later, access is with door code) Checkout: No later than 11AM. Strict.
There is an additional charge per night for each guest over 2 guests. It is automatically included in the nightly booking quote.
-cozy bedroom 1: 1st floor, queen bed, closet, dresser, reading light.
-cozy bedroom 2: 1st floor, queen bed, closet, dresser, reading light.
-loft: 2nd floor, 2 twin beds and dresser.
-bathroom 1: 1st floor, bathroom with toilet/sink/shower (between bedrooms 1 and 2).
-bathroom 2: 1st floor, bathroom with toilet/sink/shower.
- laundry closet with washer and dryer, on the 1st floor
- living room with italian leather furniture- comfortable enough to sleep on!
- smart flatscreen tv equipped with netflix and SlingTV with mega channel package.
-warm up on cold mountain nights by the cast iron woodstove!
-well stocked kitchen.
-mudroom entrance with plenty of storage space for ski boots, skis, hiking boots, coats, and whatever else you might bring to explore the beautiful cascade mountains!
- private lockable "shop"- small out-building perfect for waxing skis and storing your recreation equipment.
- large infrared gas grill, patio set, picnic table.
- high speed internet keeps you in touch with the outside world.
- The immediate neighborhood is mostly owner occupied cabins and homes.
- large gas grill.
- fire pit
everything you see in the cabin is available for use to our guests. We want everyone to feel at home and enjoy their trip to the mountains.
Guests renting the cabin will have access to the nearby high valley country club, with 9 hole golf course (they charge $10 for guest use), 3 heated swimming pools (brand new in 2015- they charge $5 for guest use, and are seasonal (close shortly after Labor Day), game room, and club house.
1. This is a non smoking property. Smoking is not allowed inside or within 15 feet of the house.
2. Up to 2 dogs allowed, with $25 fee. Guests with dogs that do not pay the fee will be charged $50 from their security deposit. If additional cleaning, yard pickup or other damage exceeds the norm of pet hair, dog towel wash and dog smudged windows, an amount from your refundable $200 deposit will be forfeited. No pets shall be left unattended inside the premises at any time.
3. No one under the age of 25 is permitted to rent the cabin.
4. A $200 refundable security deposit is required for the cabin. Report any damage immediately to the Owners upon entry of the premises. Tenant acknowledges that he/she may be charged for damages not reported at the beginning of the rental period. An inventory and damage report is taken upon the completion of each rental period. Damage includes, and is not limited to, wear and tear beyond normal usage, such as damage to walls, fixtures, glass, decks, landscaping, carpets, structures, lost, damaged, or destroyed linens, electronic components and appliances.
5. Directions and key code will be e-mailed to you prior to your arrival. Check-in time is 4:00 p.m.(PST). Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.(PST). There is a $50.00 charge for missing keys.
6. Neighbors: Tenant agrees to respect the rights and privacy requirements of our neighbors. No loud music or parties are allowed on the these premises. The use of fireworks are strictly prohibited on premises. Be considerate with cars and noise coming and going at early or late hours. There is a local quiet time ordinance . If you are disruptive of others you may be evicted without a refund.
7. Evidence of cigarette smoke-$200 charge.
8. We are not liable for failures of any equipment, systems, or appliances, as major repair problems cannot be foreseen. In the event of a failure notify us immediately as we may be able to get it fixed/replaced quickly.
9. If the Tenant or any member of his party violates any of the terms of this agreement, Owner may terminate this lease with no refund and enter the premises to remove the tenant, his party and their belongings according to the Vacation Rental Act.
10. Renter and all members of his/her party agree to indemnify and save the Owner harmless from all liability, loss or damage arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the premises and adjoining property by the Renter, his/her party of their invitees, from known or unknown danger or hazard attributed to the Owners.
11. The maximum number of people that can occupy the cabin is 6, (unless other arrangements were made). Occupy means overnight sleepers and daytime visitors. This cabin is not to be used as a meeting place for parties or reunions. $25 per person/night is charged for unauthorized guests. Violation of this agreement will be the cause for immediate eviction.
By completing this rental, RENTER CERTIFIES that he/she is a responsible adult over age 25 and will be one of the occupants.
This document serves as the rental agreement under the laws of WA, between Renter & Sandra Gesang.
I have read, understand, and agree to the rental terms & regulations as stated above. During this rental, I am solely responsible for all damages.