Located in the Franconian Forest is nestled idyllically Triebenreuth. The village consists of 30 households and a member of the City Steinach, which the county town of Kulmbach subordinates itself.
The apartment is suitable for self-catering. Bread delivery service is possible.
In the summer of 2007 we rebuilt the rear of the house, in which there is now our 70m ² *** apartment. It consists of several rooms (the apartment windows have fly screens and blinds).
- Living / Dining room: TV, comfortable seating m. Coch (as a sofa bed), dining area, balcony (south side)
- Spacious kitchen toaster, dishwasher, coffee maker, refrigerator m. Freezer compartment
- Big Bad m. Tub, separate shower, hairdryer, cosmetic mirror, towels, facial tissues, extra shower
- Bedroom m. Double m. large closet, clothes hangers
- Bedroom with bunk beds. Beds are freshly made
- More sleeps in the living room has the sofa bed (2 people)
- Books and Games
On our large grounds you find space for barbecues and sunbathing. Sun loungers are provided. Your children can enjoy themselves. There are many places to hide and to experience adventure.
Through the nearby hiking area "Steinachtal" Triebenreuth is the ideal starting point for numerous trips, and hiking and biking trails. Our quiet location for relaxation and tranquility is not too short.