5 minute drive to Fossacesia's beautiful Adriatic beaches.
Wake up to a glorious view of the Majella mountains and on a clear day you will see the sea from the other side of the apartment. Between the mountains and the sea, hence "Tra monte e mare".
• 3 queen beds can sleep 3 couples and one bunk bed can hold 2 kids, for a total of 8 people.
• Fully furnished kitchen with 5 appliances, bedrooms and modern furniture.
• Penthouse condo with 2 floors (3rd and 4th of building). Lower floor (92 sq m/990 sq ft) contains Kitchen/Living room, 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths and 3 balconies. Upper floor (34 sq m/375 sq ft) contains master bedroom, full bath and 2 balconies.
• 4 brand new air conditioners: 1 in the kitchen/Living room area and for each of 3 rooms with Queen bed.
• Indoor total floor space is 127 sq m / 1365 sq ft. Outdoor floor space (all balconies and private rooftop terrace) 40 sq m / 430 sq. ft.
• 3km or 7min drive to Fossacesia's stunning azzure Adriatic beaches. Many are family friendly.
• Walking distance to town amenities and the 'San Giovanni in Venere' Abbey
• Area is home of the traditional "Trabocco" (Seafood/fish caught daily on site and prepared at these restaurants on piers!)
• 20 minute drive to the city of Lanciano. A very lively city with medieval roots and public event programming almost every day in the summer.
• Fossacesia is on highway A14, and is a great hub for day trips to Fara San Martino (the pasta making capital of Italy), Vasto, Pescara, Sulmona, etc...