3 Night Minimum for all Specials, AND:
Jan 3 - May 26 and Sept 6 - Dec 15
Completely remodeled and updated, this coastal vacation hideaway, Hideaway A is a true Sea Gem. A private back unit, hidden away from the world, this seaside retreat features whimsical coastal design, a private patio, and all the comforts of home. This condo is just four buildings from beach access, and less than 300 feet to Casa Romantica Cultural Center and gardens, home to one of the most beautiful ocean views in San Clemente.
Also included with your reservation is **VIP GUEST LOUNGE PASS FOR OUTLETS AT SAN CLEMENTE ** See below for details.
In our Hideaway A vacation rental you will find:
- Heat and central air conditioning will keep you comfortable no matter the weather.
- A beautifully inviting beachy space with comfortable seating for four or more.
- Queen size sleeper sofa to sleep an additional two guests.
- Flat screen HD TV with cable service and Bu-ray/DVD player. Catch your favorite shows or have a vacation movie night!
- A cozy fireplace that adds peaceful ambiance to any evening.
- A convenient counter-top window into the kitchen, great for serving snacks or a casual breakfast.
- Sliding doors onto your private patio. Open up the doors and let the fresh air in!
Kitchen and Dining:
- Ocean Hideaway features a spacious, completely remodeled kitchen with lots of counter space and all new appliances.
- The kitchen is fully stocked with dinnerware, glassware, and everything you need for cooking during your stay.
- The nearby dining room seats six or more, with space for an additional two at the kitchen bar.
- A booster-style high chair is included for your smaller guests. Need an additional booster seat or another baby item? We have them for rent. Give us a call at (800) 408-1822 and ask for our Concierge Services.
- Grocery delivery is available to all of our Beachside guests. Give us a call to learn how you can have all your favorite grocery items delivered to your door.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms:
- The master bedroom features a comfortable king size bed, ceiling fan, HD TV, dresser, and private bathroom.
- The master bath features beautiful modern double sinks, an a shower/tub combination.
- The second bedroom holds two comfortable queen size beds, ceiling fan, flat screen HD TV, and two dressers.
- The second bathroom features double sinks and a shower.
- A Pack and play style crib is provided, stored in one of the bedroom closets.
This unit has ceiling fans and ocean breezes for cooling. This unit does not have air conditioning.
- Our Ocean Hideaway home features a private, shaded back patio with a small container garden and a ceiling fan to keep you cool even on warm summer days.
- Grill and dine outdoors with a new gas grill and dining space for six, as well as additional seating.
- There is a laundry room separate from this unit with a coin operated washer and dryer.
- One garage space is provided, as well as parking in front of the garage. Per San Clemente ordinance, no parking on the street is allowed.
**VIP GUEST LOUNGE PASS FOR OUTLETS AT SAN CLEMENTE **
An exclusive day pass for two guests (or more if you call ahead) to the VIP Lounge at the Outlets at San Clemente is included with each Beachside reservation in Orange County! With our VIP pass you will experience not only the style and savings of Orange County's only coastal outlet shopping experience, but also the plush seating and luxurious amenities of the Outlets' VIP Lounge. Your VIP pass also entitles you to complimentary beverages and snacks, plus you'll receive an exclusive Savings Book with additional special offers. The Outlets at San Clemente are less than 3 miles from our Hideaway A vacation rental, so don't miss this premier outlet shopping destination!
San Clemente Short Term Rental Permit No. STLU-315720
Need Additional accommodations?
We manage two other units in this building!
VRBO 874027 : Hideaway B, upstairs 1 bedroom 1 bath vacation rental condo.
VRBO 874028 : Hideaway C, upstairs 1 bedroom 1 bath vacation rental condo.
Book all three together to sleep up to 16!
Take a few steps from our Ocean Hideaway property and you will see the sea! This home is just four buildings away from steps down to the beach, making it easy, even irresistible to walk down to the sand every day. Once you’ve reached the beach the San Clemente pier is just a short walk south along the pedestrian beach trail. Visit Fisherman’s Restaurant on the pier, and explore the pier area shops and cafes.
Casa Romantica Cultural Center and Gardens is less than 300 feet, barely one minute’s walk, from this conveniently located home. Casa Romantica is consistently rated as one of the top places to visit in San Clemente. Originally built in 1927, this stunning Spanish villa is now listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. Its beautiful architecture and stunning ocean views make it worth a visit any day, but the Casa also regularly hosts musical and artistic events. Visit CasaRomantica.org to take a look at upcoming events!
The shops and restaurants on Del Mar are also just half a mile from Sea Gem. Walk to great local restaurants like Nicks, Avila’s El Ranchito, and more. Looking for even more adventure? From San Clemente you can easily take the Metrolink or the 5 Freeway up and down the coast to visit other beach towns, even San Diego or LA!
We know you’ll have a great time visiting San Clemente, so give us a call at to start planning today!