The apartment has a superb upper terrace with 360 views, including the Cathedral views and the Watch Towers skyline. Is very well equiped with solar shower, hamocs and Gazebo.
Also you have your parking slot in the same building, and Reliable WIFI.
This penthouse is in the second floor of a stately home in a place known as "The city of the 100 Palaces", in the heart of the Cadiz Bay, in southern Andalusia, located in the city center of El Puerto de Santa Maria.
• Located in the historic city center near the food market and the city council, 5 minutes’ walk through walking streets to the seafood shore and restaurants area.
• Amazing private terrace with a dining area under the wooden pergola near the hammocks solarium with a solar shower and extraordinary views of the city
• Large PARKING slot in the same building.
• Unlimited and reliable WIFI
• Two comfortable bedrooms and a very spacious dining room very bright
• Kitchen and bathroom fully equipped
• Entertaiment: TV, CD, DVD, books.
• Palace House from the 19th century carefully restored.
• High ceilings made of wooden beams with three balconies in the façade.
THE VIEWS FROM THE UPPER TERRACE:
You will allways remember the lovely views of the dawn or the sunset from the upper terrace, where you can see the skyline of the city with the watch towers of the rest of the palace houses.
Have a pleasant breakfast or a quiet dinner in the wooden pergola looking at the Cathedral.
Also you can enjoy the Spanish sun in the solarium, standing in the comfortable hammocks over the grass, or reading a book in the warm nights under the stars.
Plan your vacations in Spain based in this historical monumental city, that was one of the birthplaces of the Flamenco and sherry wine, surrounded with beautiful Natural Resources and plenty of leisure activities such as the best golf courses in "The coast of Light", and Yatch Marinas.
Although you have several beaches in El Puerto de Santa Maria, (la puntilla, la muralla, vistahermosa, el buzo, las redes, valdelagrana), you can drive to the extended and marvellous beaches of Costa de la Luz, like Barrosa Beach in Chiclana and Zahara de los Atunes beach, or to expend the whole day in Bolonia (The big Dune and Roman ruins), or Los Lances, near Tarifa.
Also you can visit the capital, Cadiz, only twenty minutes far crossing the bay in a fast ferry, get lost hiking in the Grazalema Natural Park in the north of the province or drive slowly through the beautiful White Villages in the mountains.
As the railway-station is only 10 minutes walk, you can also plan one day trips to Jerez, (10 mins.) or Seville, (1 hour).