About the property
- Condo1060 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 14 nights
Finest Quality in Miami Beach's Newest Resident/ Hotel
New luxury Residence Suite located Eco friendly Condo/Hotel Resort.
Sleeps 4 Adults or 2 adults and 3 Children.
This upscale beachfront suite is a minute's walk from Collins Avenue bus stop, a mile from the bustling Lincoln Road and 1.4 miles from Miami Beach Architectural District.
The sophisticated airy rooms have reclaimed driftwood lining the walls and feature ocean views, organic cotton sheets and live edge wood desks, plus free WiFi, 55-inch flat-screen TVs and Nespresso machines. Upgraded rooms add balconies and full kitchens.
The property has a high-end restaurant and a rooftop bar, as well as 4 outdoor pools, a fitness center and direct beach access with umbrellas.
- Residential lobby designed by acclaimed Brazilian designer Debora Aguiar
- Expansive floor plan layouts provide opportunities for gracious living
- New sliding glass balcony doors and energy-efficient casement windows
- These luxury condos in Miami have spacious private balconies with spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean or the Miami city skyline
- Custom kitchens with built-in lighting designed by Debora Aguiar and created by Italkraft feature stainless steel appliances by Sub Zero and Bosch, Grohe fixtures and Kohler sink basins
- White quartz kitchen counters and Yakarta blanco porcelain back splashes sit atop white, deep grained wood veneer lower cabinets with frame less, white glass upper cabinets
- Bathrooms finished in beautiful, floor-to-ceiling Travertine with Leed TM compliant fixtures by waterworks and dual-flush toilets
- Entry door hardware with advanced electronic locking system
- In-unit heating and air conditioning system with integrated Inncom energy management technology
- Bosch washing machine and dryer
- Brazilian porcelain flooring by Portobello**
- Custom bathroom vanities by Italkraft
You will have full access to Pools, Gym, Spa, and Beach. $37.62 Daily resort fee due on arrival. Proper hotel registration and greeting is required to be authorized to have full access. We are fully privileged to operate in the resort for vacation rental guests. Valet parking at the resort only which is subject to hotel parking fee rate changes.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 11, 2018
Why Joseph Semary chose Mid-Beach
One of the finest Hotel/condos in South Beach.
What makes this Condo unique
You will have full access to Pools, Gym, Spa, and Beach. $37.62 Daily resort fee due on arrival. Proper hotel registration and greeting is required to be authorized to have full access. We are fully privileged to operate in the resort for vacation rental guests.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:30 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
This was the second time we had a 2 week+ stay at this property. We really love it, everything is really clean and owners are extremely professional and well organized.
It is like staying at the 1Hotel but for a lot less money! Will definitely see you again next year!
Thank you so much for the wonderful words! Looking forward to seeing you again! Cheers!
We stayed at the 1 Hotel last year and loved it! This year we decided to try the Residence because it has a full kitchen and washer/dryer. The furnishings are very high-end, the view from the balcony is fabulous and the 1 Hotel Residence is superb!
Thank you for the nice review and being a wonderful guest! Keep in touch!
A true 5 ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Loved it and will definitely be back and give you more business.
We loved the condo and amenities and they were extremely helpful
Location, Location, Location plus a great apartment!
Great apartment in one of the elite SOBE properties on the ocean. It was just as advertised. Spacious, clean, great kitchen, balcony and MBR suite. Access to all of the hotel's amazing amenities including a world class amazing gym. Owner left us a great bottle of wine and chocolates on top of it all. Robinson met us as we checked in and was available to us during our stay. You won't regret renting this gem!
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property! You are always welcome back and loved having you stay!
Great apartment in a great hotel!
The apartment is clean and fresh and the Mondrian is a very nice hotel to stay in. We had a great time here during our two-weeks stay!
The gym has an incomparable view and the pool area is very nice with hammocks, deckchairs and three pools. The food at the restaurant is very good. The children's pool and children's area is perfect for small children and their parents.
The owner and Robinson were very professional and helpful!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
$39.90 daily Resort Fee collected per day upon check in and registration. ID required. Please inquire about availability prior to booking. I market through many channels and sometimes I can't update the calender's quick enough. I'm very accessible and respond quickly to emails. I am also available Eastern Standard time from 09:00 to 14:00 Monday through Friday for direct calls and to answer any questions you have.