City Charm in a walk-able location! Walk to Restaurants, Coffee Shops & Boutique Shopping, and Experience one of Nashville’s Trendiest Neighborhoods near Downtown, 12South!
“Stylish shops, beautifully-restored homes, charming coffee shops, and a wide array of dining options are all within walking distance. You are likely to find a vintage guitar, local craft beer, gourmet popsicle, hand-stitched pair of jeans, and a fabulous meal all in one visit.” (Nashville Convention and Visitors Center)
3 miles (10 minutes) to Downtown Nashville’s Entertainment District; Music City Center, Bridgestone Arena, LP Field, Honky-Tonks & Museums. Only minutes to Music Row/Edgehill, The Gulch, Vanderbilt/ Midtown & Belmont.
The home is charming, yet modern, spacious and very clean! It features an open kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone counter tops that flows into the comfortable dining area. From the kitchen you can walk out onto the back deck with outdoor seating and a gas grill. The Living Area has plenty of seating with a couch and several sitting chairs. Enjoy a flat screen TV with cable in the living area and complimentary Wifi throughout the entire home. You also have use of a fully equipped laundry room! The charming yet modern Master Suite has a king bed, a convertible sofa and full en-suite bath. The second bedroom offers a king bed, plus a real twin daybed and twin trundle. A large, double vanity jack-n-jill full bath connects the second to the third bedroom, which offers two full beds!
9 Beds Total! 2.5 Baths
• Master - King Bed + Twin Bed
• Bedroom 2 – King Bed + 2 Twin beds (Twin Daybed & Twin Trundle)
• Bedroom 3 – 4 Twin Beds (2 Twins, each with a twin bed trundle)
THE BEST LOCATION; if you don't know about 12South in Nashville, you'd better do some research! Our website contains lots of details about shops and restaurants you can walk to from the houses, including; Reese Witherspoon's flagship store Draper James, White's Mercantile, Urban Grub, Corner Music Guitar Store, Jenni's Ice Cream, 12South Tap Room (If you like a never ending selection of beer!) And did we mention Dolly Parton has a home nestled right in the heart of the 12South strip? And don't miss the "WhatLiftsYou" wings for a one-of-a-kind Nashville photo-op!
Walk to all these Nashville Hotspots:
• Draper James – Reese Witherspoon’s flagship boutique
• Emerson Grace - local boutique
• Hero - an upscale clothing boutique
• Serendipity Emporium - find treasures in clothing, jewelry and accessories
• Savant Vintage Couture - find used, excellent quality vintage & consignment clothing
• The Label Nashville – (owned by Gary Allen) a hotbed for cutting-edge design menswear
• Moda Boutique - modern, original, apparel and accessories
• Imogene + Willie- Nashville’s first and only custom jeans store
• Corner Music Store - shop from the unique, boutique amps & guitars to the widely-acclaimed logos!
• White’s Mercantile --opened by Hank Williams’s granddaughter, Holly Williams; a general store for the modern tastemaker
• Burger Up
• Sloco Sandwiches
• Edley’s Bar-B-Que
• Urban Grub
• Frothy Monkey
• Portland Brew atmosphere
• Jeni’s splendid ice creams
...and lots more!
Playlist Properties was the first 100% locally owned and operated licensed Vacation Rental Management Company in Nashville. When you call us, you are talking to a Nashville local! We are committed to assisting you in creating a personalized Music City, USA experience. We help fit you with the perfect property and offer you our local tips and personal recommendations!
Contact Playlist Properties directly for the best rates!