This comfortable 3000sq’ open concept home is built on a large rock and features a gentle waterfall and pond in the entranceway. You will have lots of space as the home features a master bedroom with an ensuite plus two additional queen bedrooms and bathrooms. The recreation room also has a queen murphy bed to accommodate more guests.
This fully furnished house has several intimate seating areas or space for larger gatherings. Most of the living is on the second level where the forested view provides a beautiful natural surrounding and complete privacy.
- large entrance with waterfall and pond
- large recreation room with a queen sized murphy bed
- three piece bathroom
- bedroom with queen bed with access to deck and back yard
- 2 car carport
- fully equipped modern kitchen with granite counters
- large kitchen eating area
- dining room
- living room with a wood burning fireplace and a deck
- master bedroom, queen bed, an ensuite and walk-in closet. Access to a deck.
- library and a fully glazed solarium. Glass doors lead to a patio and path to the backyard.
- three pce main bathroom
- Queen bedroom is extra bright with skylight
- Entertainment room with a 65” HD TV
This house is bathed in light and is suitable for family life and/or entertaining. Two weddings have been held here to the delight of all who participated. A small garden gate leads to a footpath, one of many throughout the award- winning Broadmead development. Broadmead is one of the most attractive and distinctive communities in Canada with spectacular natural settings. Close to two natural lakes and conservation areas this community is a perfect base for exploring the Greater Victoria area.
Visitors can easily walk to Broadmead Village Shopping area and recreation centres or drive to a number of attractions such as:
• Butchart Gardens
• Royal BC Museum
• Parliament Buildings
• Empress Hotel
• Fisherman’s wharf
• BC Aviation Museum
• Butterfly Gardens