An Elegant Designer Studio
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:12-30 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Welcome to the V!
The V is an intelligently designed and fully functioning professional studio apartment with great style. Situated in the rear corner of a modern building, that is centrally located, the apartment is always quiet and filled with natural light during the day.
The V offers a casual lounging area, and an up to date kitchen with a Miele stove and oven, refrigerator and dishwasher. There are also a washer and dryer in the unit. The sleeping space provides a fresh and comfortable full sized bed with storage drawers. The bathroom is large, spa like, and stocked with plenty of fresh towels and other quality bathroom supplies. The V also provides a great professional office space. It includes a Wi-Fi enabled printer/scanner, Comcast high-speed Internet, Wi-Fi enabled LED TV and Apple TV for streaming content from your Apple devices. The building has a roof-top deck offering 360 degrees view of the city and a BBQ grill and seating to throw a party.
In creating the V we have brought together a combination of new contemporary and vintage modern furniture, stylish accessories, the latest technology, and original modern art, to create a truly unique and comfortable space for our guests.
• Newer condo building built in 2008
• Roof deck with impressive 360 degrees skyline views of the city and sunsets
• Roof deck with stainless steel gas grill for outdoor parties; lounge area
• Landscaped courtyard and beautiful fountain
• State of the art security for accessing the building
• City car share location in the garage available to all residents
• Philz coffee shop located in first floor of the building
The building is located in the SF Civic Center neighborhood - essentially in the center of the city, at equal distance to all of the city’s nightlife options and places of interest.
• Transit score – 100; Walk score – 98; Bike score – 87
• MUNI stop right at the door step of the building
• Golden Gate transit buses to Marin county stop in front of the building
• 5 blocks to BART station
• Lyft, Uber and taxis are fast and reliable in this area
• City car share in the garage of the building
• Entrance to highway 101S towards the peninsula and 101N to East Bay is 4 mins. away
• Polk street nightlife right behind
• Quick BART to Union square shopping
• 10 min walk to Chinatown
• 5 min BART to the mission
• 10-15 min MUNI to AT&T park
• 30 min BART ride to SFO
• Lots of art studios, hidden bars and restaurants, amazing murals in the area
• 3-10 min walk to SF Ballet, Opera, Symphony
IN THE AREA:
Quick walk to Hayes Valley or Russian Hill- two of San Francisco's hippest neighborhoods featuring some of the city’s finest restaurants, comfy cafes, and chic boutiques. Close to numerous hot spots for eating and drinking including Absinthe, Vertigo, Trader Vic’s, Jardinière and Zuni Café. Minutes away from many fitness gyms, yoga studios, kick-boxing, UPS, theaters etc.
In terms of cultural activities, the condo is few minutes’ walk away to SF Ballet, SF Opera House, Davies Symphony Hall, SF Conservatory of Music, California Culinary Academy, SF City Hall, Asian Art Museum, Herbst Theatre, SF Public Library, Space Gallery and the SF Performing Arts Museum.
The vibrant Mission, Castro, Fillmore, Japantown, Downtown, Chinatown, Union Square, SOMA are a short cab ride away. Approximately 2 miles or less from: Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39 / boats to Alcatraz, AT&T Park, North Beach / Little Italy, The Marina District, The Castro, Haight Street, Golden Gate Park Panhandle, Fort Mason / Marina Green, The Equatic Park / Maritime Museum, Lombard Street, The Financial District / Transamerica Pyramid.
Member since: 2015
- 400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Satellite / Cable
- Dining Area
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 14 - Jan 5, 2017
12 night min stay
My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Trans Fee $30
- Cleaning $80
Check-in time - 4:00pm
Check-out time - 12:00pm(Noon)
If you would like to book for more than a month and don't prefer to pay upfront for the entire stay, please feel free to contact us.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 04, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.