Urelax Vacation Rentals is a professional property management company based out of Morro Bay and serving San Luis Obispo County. We love to share our knowledge of our homes to find the perfect fit for your group. Discover the difference that selecting a professionally managed home for your vacation can make with regards to amenities, upkeep and customer service before and during your stay. Trust your vacation to a PRO!
This great newer Paso home sits about a half mile from downtown Paso Robles just across the Salinas River. This 3 bedroom 2 bath home is in great shape and has a nice backyard area that’s perfect for dinning outside or relaxing in the evening with your friends and family. The living area is very open with the kitchen, dining and living space all in one large room. The home is in the perfect spot to enjoy downtown Paso and explore the wineries and other great features of the central coast area. Make a day trip to Hearst Castle or San Simeon to see the Elephant Seals.
• Master bedroom has a queen bed, a flat screen tv, and an adjoining bath
• Master Bath features a step in shower, dual vanity and separate soaking tub.
• The second bedroom has a full bed
Third bedroom has a queen bed
• Hall bathroom has a shower/tub combo.
• The living room includes a full sized sleeper sofa and has a flat screen tv with dvd player.
• Well equipped kitchen for cooking your favorite meals
• Propane BBQ for guest use
• Outdoor dining area and a seating area that overlooks the Salinas river area.
• Washer and dryer available for guest use
Halfway between the two main California metropolises of Los Angeles and San Francisco is Paso Robles Wine Country. Located along California's famed Central Coast, the Paso Robles winegrape growing region's climate is perfect for the production of award-winning premium wines. A long growing season of warm days and cool evenings give rise to vibrantly ripened fruit with dynamic flavor profiles that translate beautifully in your glass of Paso Robles wine.
Neighboring Paso Robles along the coast are the towns of San Simeon, home to Hearst Castle on the north, and the fishing village of Morro Bay to the south. In between you will find Cambria, Harmony, and Cayucos. All are within a short drive and worthy of your exploration. Much like the marine air influence to the winegrapes, the coast is a perfect complement to your Paso Robles Wine Country experience.
No smoking and no pets allowed! This is strictly enforced.