**Security cameras monitor all entrances 24/7. Additional fees apply to more than 6 guests. Upfront honesty about the number of guests is appreciated and cheaper. NO smoking, pets, parties or events of any kind.**
One night rentals Monday through Wednesday only. One night rentals Thursday through Sunday will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
The neighborhood has a family-friendly event the last Friday of every month called Trolley Night. If you are sensitive to noise or do not want to be disturbed prior to 10pm, I would choose another location if the dates of your trip fall on the last Friday of the month. The streets are bustling with live music and pedestrians from 6-10pm during this event. It's a great local experience!
No cancellation refunds for bookings during holidays or special events.
- 3 bedrooms (2 private, 1 semi-private - inquire for more details), 3 baths
- 2 queen beds, 1 full bed
- secure, controlled access building
- 2 gated, tandem parking spots accessed from behind unit
- semi-private outdoor deck shared with neighboring unit
- condo has two levels of stairs
- completely renovated as of 2015 with modern finishes and decor
- walk to everything downtown Memphis has to offer or step right outside the front door to ride the trolley
- cable and internet provided
- TVs in living room and each bedroom
- kitchen stocked with dishes, utensils and cookware
- clean linens and bedding provided
- coffee shop across the street, multiple bars/restaurants less than a block away
- trolley stop directly outside front door
- NO pets, parties or events of any kind
This is a residential unit with a residential water heater. Like with your home, if 3 or more people take back-to-back hot showers, you will run out of hot water. I recommend guests stagger their shower times to avoid running out of hot water. It can take approximately an hour for a full tank to reheat.