- private home built and furnished as second home, not as a rent house
- immaculately maintained 2,600 square feet, built in 2005
- 4 suites (4 plush king beds) all with private bathrooms
- gourmet stocked kitchen (5 burner gas range/All Clad/Pottery Barn/Crate & Barrel)
- in the town of Mt. Crested Butte with breathtaking views
- 3.9 miles or 10 minute drive to town (dining, shopping, concerts, etc.)
- 1.3 miles or 4 minute drive to ski base (ski lifts, dining, shopping, concerts, etc.)
- 530 pace (0.3 mile) 7 minute walk or 1 minute drive to homeowner’s ski trail and Gold Link Lift (Anthracite Drive)
- 350 pace (0.2 mile) 4½ minute walk to shuttle bus during ski season (intersection of Winterset and Gothic)
Winterset is a luxury home located in Mt. Crested Butte. With 4 bedrooms and 4 baths, this home is the perfect getaway for your family or friends. Winterset has all the amenities you could ever dream of! The convenient, quiet location offers 360 degree views of the mountains, biking and hiking trails are moments away, and first class skiing is just a short walk or drive from the house. It can't get much better than this!
Winterset is an entertainer's dream! A fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and top of the line appliances opens to a beautiful dining area and a comfortable living area complete with vaulted ceilings, a natural stone (wood burning) fireplace, flat screen TV, DVD player, and surround sound.
The master bedroom is on the main (upper) floor and features a king bed, huge walk-in closet, and a large bathroom. Three other bedrooms can be found in the home as well! The first guest bedroom is located on the main (upper) floor and has a king bed. The two additional guest bedrooms are on the lower level; both with plush king beds and private bathrooms. A second living room is also found on the second floor. With a large couch, comfortable chairs, flat screen TV, and game table, this space is perfect for the kids or adults looking to relax away from the main living area.
In addition, Winterset is equipped with a heated garage for storing all of your summer and winter gear, an office nook for those of you that have to work on vacation, and a laundry room with a full sized washer/dryer.
If that's not enough, the home also features a large hot tub surrounded by amazing views of the mountains. Nothing beats a nice soak in the hot tub after a long day of skiing or hiking!
This luxury mountain property has it all - a quiet, convenient location, high end amenities, lots of privacy, and unobstructed views!
Business and Occupational License Number 17-665