The best of the Emerald Coast is at your fingertips, when you stay at the ‘House of Pearls’ in Villa Lago community at the famous Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort; offering resort accommodation for up to 8 guests in 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
The Villa Lago community is the newest community within the Sandestin® Golf and Beach Resort. Nestled between Venetian inspired canals and the Baytowne Golf Course, the homes of Villa Lago radiate rest and relaxation. The community is within biking distance to the beach and walking distance to the Village of Baytowne Wharf. The Village of Baytowne Wharf offers a variety of shops, eateries, and entertainment for kids and grownups alike. Additional famous Sandestin® golf courses, such as the Links and the Raven, as well as the Grand Boulevard shopping center and Movie Theater are only a short trolley ride away.
‘House of Pearls’ features a contemporary, art deco theme with custom molding and pearl white wall to wall travertine floors. The kitchen and bathrooms hold granite countertops, modern stainless steel appliances and a large breakfast bar with additional seating. The living room and all bedrooms features flat screen, wall-mounted T.V.’s. The villa sits on the Baytowne Golf Course with beautiful, tranquil views of the green from the back patio and balcony. Upstairs holds 3 bedrooms each with its own bathroom and features hardwood floors, one bedroom and bathroom is located on the first floor.
So what are you waiting for, come experience the best the Emerald Coast has to offer, and stay in the world renowned Sandestin® Golf and Beach Resort in the new Villa Lago community at the beautiful ‘House of Pearls’.
Please note, the garage at this home is used for owner storage and not available for guest use.
The beach access for 'House of Pearls' is the Sandestin Beach Access located at the Beach House Restaurant 2.6 miles from the home.
Homes within the Villa Lago Community have access to three pools in the Sandestin Resort!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 8):
- Master Bedroom, Second Floor: One King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom I, First Floor: Two Twin Beds, Shared Bathroom with Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom II, Second Floor: One Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom III, Second Floor: One Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower
- 4 Bedrooms / 4 Bathrooms, Accommodates 8
- Travertine Floors & Custom Moldings
- Granite Countertops
- Breakfast Bar & 4 Person Dining Room Table
- Full Size Refrigerator with Ice Maker
- Full Size Stove with Oven
- Pots, Pans, & Cooking Utensils Provided
- Blender, Toaster, Dishes & Eating Utensils Provided
- Flat Screen T.V. With Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Back Patio with Furniture Overlooking Golf Course
- Propane Grill
- Bathrooms in Every Bedroom
- Premium Mattresses
- Full Size Washer & Dryer
- Off Street Parking
- Within Prestigious Sandestin Beach & Golf Resort
- Gated Community
- Patrolling Resort Security
- Nestled Between Venetian Inspired Canals & Baytowne Golf Course
- Biking Distance To Beach
- Walking Distance To Shopping & Restaurants
- Free Access to Resort Shuttle
- Short Trolley Ride to Additional Golf Courses, Shopping & Movie Theater
- Towels & Linens Provided
Attention: Please note our age requirement policy: One (1) parent or guardian over the age of 25 be present and staying in the property for every three (3) guests between the ages of 15 and 25.
Rates, availability and minimum stay requirements are subject to change without notice.
Please note, two (2) night reservations are subject to a lower max occupancy. A two night reservation max sleeping capacity is equal to half of the standard max occupancy restriction for the unit.
* Promotions may change, be cancelled and dates may be blacked out at BeachWalk's sole discretion and without notice.