"About time on 30A" is located directly on quiet Dune Allen beach. Breathtaking view, no matter what the weather. ALL 4 BEDROOMS DIRECTLY FACE THE GULF, with furnished private balconies. You don't have to cross a busy highway to get to the beach or go use your restroom. This is a very quiet, family oriented area, not close to public parking or public beaches. The home is very open and spacious with 3000 sq ft living space. All the rooms are extra large, including 2 MASTER KING SUITES with 2 master bathrooms. Both floors have high ceilings, a feature that is comfortable with a large group in one home.
A portion of your rental fee is donated to the Emerald Coast Children's Advocacy Center, providing much needed professional services to local abused children.
Other features worth noting:
* two story home directly on the white sandy beach
* generously equipped open kitchen has full beach view to watch the kids on the beach while preparing meals
* additional 1000 sq ft of direct beachfront balcony deck space, (not including staircase and shower deck landings), with zero obstructions in view. No better beach view in all of northwest Florida!
* Balconies are perfect for quiet morning coffee, peaceful evening wine, and watching the kids play in the sand and surf all day. They also provide the perfect beach experience for those guests who prefer to enjoy it at a distance, in the shade, but still enjoy being with the crew.
* all 4 King bedrooms directly face the beach, each with private, furnished, covered balconies, all with private bathrooms and smart TVs
* two large master suites with king beds have luxurious master bathrooms including a Jacuzzi tub. One master is on the main floor, perfect for multi-generational family reunions with grandparents who need to minimize climbing stairs
* bonus bunk room upstairs (essentially a 5th bedroom) has beautiful panoramic lake view of Oyster Lake. The lake is steps from the front driveway, one of the rare few coastal dune lakes in all the world. This room includes 4 twins as bunks, and a new queen trundle style sofa bed, game table (for cards, puzzles, board games), wet bar, coffee maker, mini fridge, flat screen tv, selection of novels, plus plenty of extra storage drawers.
* both master suites have convenient writing desks for those who have to do a little bit of quiet work to help pay for these gorgeous vacations.
* one of the 3 upstairs bedrooms is especially suited for young families, with a king + 2 twins as bunks, perfect for those small children who need to sleep close to mom and dad but mom and dad still have their own bed, or for that group of guests who enjoy all those late night giggly gab fests in bed
* additional half bath conveniently located on main floor
* home is situated on quiet section of beach, not close to main public access which insures always ample front row space at the surf, just a few steps from the home. You're not walking down some boardwalk or climbing a sand dune or walking between houses or across the street or through some hot parking lot, or waiting on an elevator to get to the beach. You are right there. So easy to run back and forth into house for drinks, restroom, or to start dinner, etc. So convenient to carry towels, toys, snacks to the surf.
* ceiling fans in every room
* free high speed WiFi reaches to the beach - yes, it's that close, but unplugging is highly recommended...Until time for that perfect family/group/couples sunset photo on an uncrowded, pristine beach! Do pack the selfie sticks! There are no better beach backdrops in all of northwest Florida for those priceless portraits.
* exceptional EXTRAS suitable for large groups including :
- 6 flat screen cable TVs all with Tivo recording and smart audio and video streaming from your favorite accounts like Netflix, HBOGo, Pandora, and Spotify
- 6 DVD players with a huge library of DVD movies
- 40 inch TV in great room with chromecast and device mirror imaging features
- bluetooth soundbar to listen to your favorite playlist from your own device
- both a Keurig 2.0 and traditional 12 cup programmable coffee makers, plus extra thermal carafe and electric kettle
- 2 four slice toasters plus a toaster oven
- smoothie maker and standard blender
- large electric griddle
- quesadilla maker
- crock pot, 3 stock pots, plus generous supply of large serving dishes, pitchers, pots and pans for feeding a large crew
- 2 refrigerators downstairs, one with ice maker, plus mini fridge upstairs
-Booster seat high chair and Graco Pack N Play Crib
- substantial DVD collection, but Red Box is only 2 blocks away at Tom Thumb convenience store
- 2 electric pumps for your inflatables
- outdoor grill with full selection of BBQ tools
- large closets, plenty of hagers and drawer space
- full length mirrors in every bedroom, nice to make sure everything is tucked in before heading to the beach
- every bathroom has extra hair dryers and each has magnified mirror, convenient for contact wearers
- crab net and flashlight
- sand castle toys
- pre-wired audio hookup provided to play your favorite playlist on the stereo in the great room
- ample parking for at least 6 vehicles or more, highly uncommon in vacation rentals
- extra large lot, lots of space between neighbors
* private outdoor shower to conveniently rinse sand and salt water
* optimal area lighting allows for exceptional stargazing contrasted with the beautiful Destin night skyline in the distance, another unique rarity!
* two outdoor tables on the spacious deck with seating for 8..... Beautiful sunset view for dinners cooked at home, or a relaxing drinks, or special dessert
* stunning unobstructed panoramic sunset view also while dining indoors as well, with tables seating for 12 and long bar seating for 6, for a total of 18!
* bedding includes 4 kings, 6 twins as bunks, comfy trundle style Queen sectional sofa bed, for a total bed sleeping of 16 plus a Graco Pack N Play
* popular restaurants, Stinky's and Vue are literally within walking distance on the beach, beautiful at sunset, each about a half mile down the beach. But even a frozen pizza on your own balcony is the exact same view as at the gourmet restaurant.
* 19 mile Timpoochi Trail bike path right out front, connected to miles of gorgeous trails, perfect for off beach jogging or bike rentals fun
* salt water surf fishing out back, fresh water/ brackish lake fishing out front. So unique!
* You will love being tucked away in a small community away from the traffic of Destin, with a convenient downsized Walmart (we call it "Smallmart') less than 5 miles away to easily run get something. They stay well stocked with everything. Don't waste your precious vacation spending hours daily in Destin traffic. It is well worth the little extra drive to get here. (but don't tell anyone else our secret.)
* Popular touristy communities like Seaside are just a few miles down the road. Fun to visit, shop and dine, but you will enjoy leaving the crowds returning to your quiet stretch of paradise.
Note: this home is enjoyed personally by the owners as well, and they graciously provide many extras that are not typically available in the common sparsely accommodated vacation rental. They genuinely want their guests to make fantastic memories in their beautiful home, just as they have for decades with their own family on the beach. While the property is professionally managed, the owners are meticulous about the upkeep, with high standards. Guests truly get the the best of both worlds. Professional top quality management and on- site service, plus all the luxurious owners' special touches.
This home is well stocked..... Making a huge difference in the comfort level of your entire group.