Large, bright and tastefully furnished 3 BR Duplex with a large garden on quaint, tree lined block in Boerum Hill
One master bedroom with king size bed and and two more bedrooms with queen size and full size beds.
Full eat in kitchen with formal dining table, dish washer, coffee and espresso machine, blender, toaster oven etc.
one full bathroom each floor.
Hardwood floors throughout
Large living area.
Great closet space
All utilities included. including WiFi high speed internet and free movie and video streaming through smart TV.
Washer and Dryer in unit.
Close to Brooklyn most wanted attractions including, Smith street shops, restaurants and bars. , Atlantic center shop. Barclay center, The Brooklyn Museum, The Brooklyn Botanical Garden, The Brooklyn Library, Brooklyn Bridge and Manhattan bridge, Brooklyn Bridge park. Brooklyn Heights promenade, Dumbo Park, Water taxi, Whole foods, Trader Joe,s, Target, and much more.
Near almost all major subway lines (walking distance to F line, Atlantic Center, B, D, N, R, Q, 2, 3, 4, 5, A, C)
Located in Boerum Hill (recently referred to as "Hollywood East" )on Warren Street between Bond St. and Nevins St.
Close to , Brooklyn Heights, Carol Gardens, Park Slope, Cobble hill, Fort Green, Gowanus
. We would like to invite you to stay at our beautiful duplex in Brooklyn's most trendy and convenient neighborhoods. Beorum Hill, brooklyn has been the most hyped neigborhood in NYC for the past two years for a reason. From it's trendy restaurants and shops that gives Manhattan best restaurants a run for their money. Boerum hill has been called hollywood east due to being the most favorite place for award winning actors, directors, film makers and musicians to live in NY.
In additions Boerum Hill is where the New Stadium (Barclays Center) is located . Also BAM ( Brooklyn Academy of Music) with all it's Music and theater events.
You will have access to the whole duplex and large rear garden.
Interaction with Guests
I will always be a text or phone call away to help you with any kind of guidance that you need.
Beorum Hill, brooklyn has been the most hyped neigborhood in NYC for the past two years for a reason. from it's trendy restaurants and shops that gives the city best restaurants a run for their money. Boerum hill has been called hollywood east due to being the most favorite place for award winning actors, directors, film makes and musicians to live in NY.
In additions Boerum Hill is where the New Stadium (Barclays Center) is located . Also BAM ( Brooklyn Academy of Music) with all it's Music and theater events and much more. Also within a walking distance for a typical New Yorker ( depending on how much of a walker you are), there is the The Brooklyn Botanical Garden, The Brooklyn Museum, The Brooklyn Bridge park, Dumbo Park, Prospect Park. The Brooklyn promenade, The Brooklyn Bridge and Downtown Manhattan/ financial district and Wall Street and while you are there you may as well walk a couple of blocks to The new Freedom tower and Battery Park City.
You have 11 subway lines within walking distance that will take you anywhere you want to go in NYC. In addition you have the Long island Rail road which can take you to long island beaches on a hot summer day ( I recommend Long Beach).
Other Things to Note
- You will also need to allow access for service providers to read water, gas and electrical meter as they are located in the building basement and can only be accessed from the duplex.
- Please note that the heat controller for the whole building is located in the duplex main floor . It's already programed. If for some reason you wish to change it please contact us before doing so.
Kindly review and observe the following guides and rules for an enjoyable and convenient stay.
-Please remove shoes inside the house.
-Please conserve energy when using the heat, lighting, Air conditioning, TV and other electronics.
-Please keep the kitchen clean at all times, No over night dirty dishes should be left inside or outside the the dishwasher or in the sink or anywhere else in the home.
- Please allow access for service providers to read water, gas and electrical meter as they are located in the building basement and can only be accessed from the duplex.
- Please note that the heat controller for the whole building is located in the duplex . It's already programed. When heat is on all windows should be sightly closed. If you wish to change the heating program please contact us before doing so.
- Please dispose trash and recycling according to NYC sanitation department rules. The trash gets picked up on Monday morning and Thursday morning and recycle gets picked up on thursday morning.
Please make sure your trash is correctly sorted and deposited in the correct bins the night before. Disposing recycling material in the trash may result in violation summons from the NYC sanitation department and you will be responsible for those amount of those summons.
- When using the washer and dryer you must always leave the washer door open after a wash. You also must clean the dryer filter after usage. Not doing so is FIRE HAZARD and will also result in your laundry to take much longer time to dry.
The following rules are very strict and breaking them once will result in removing you from our home, losing your balance and loosing your full deposit. In addition you may face criminal charges .
- NO ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WHATSOEVER.
- NO DRUGS AND NO EXCESSIVE ALCOHOL.
- NO SMOKING.
- NO ADDITIONAL GUESTS ALLOWED WITHOUT OUR WRITTEN PERMISSION.
- NO EXCESSIVE NOISE.
- NO FIREARMS OR ANY SORT OF WEPONS.
- NO PETS.
The following rule applies to long term monthly bookings only: Since we currently live in Los Angeles and we occasionally have been trying to sell our Brooklyn home for the past 4 years, If needed, we require that long term guest allow us to do one open house per month on a sunday from 11:30am till 3pm. Please note that in the past year we only had one open house so the chances to do one every month are very slim. . For the Sunday open house, the place would be giving to us vacant for the hours needed and the place must be clean, tidy and presentable for showing.
Also if needed and on separate occasions, the guest must allow for private showings by appointment only for potential buyers. We are very respectful of our guests privacy and we have no intentions in disturbing our guests unless we have a very serious buyer that have been fully screened and have submitted an official offer that has been accepted. So these rules are in place just in case we find the right buyer.
Thank you for reviewing our rules. By submitting an inquiry you agree to the above mentioned rules. If you have any special request or questions please let us know and we will be very glad to answer them.