2 of 3 beds, a lot of space, good for star-gazing and famous Lake Tyrrell
May be new to Hosting, but certainly not new to knowing what makes staying away from home comfortable & successful. Having travelled throughout the Asia-Pacific region (and having lived in Japan), clearly we love travelling and meeting people. We have experienced some of the best service in the world (IMHO). Cannot wait to meet & greet you when you arrive in our home or company house.
Owner purchased this House in 2010
Why Owner chose Sea Lake
Lake Tyrrell had a good vibe even back then.
What makes this House unique
The home, built in the 50s, would have been one of the better properties in town. Built for a large family. Coloured glass, cornices in the hallway, window seat. Spacious & comfortable.
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Lovely older home. Beautiful furniture and well equipped. We unfortunately had only one night.
Nice meal at the Royal hotel within walking distance.
Anne & partner, together with another couple stayed in June 2019. Two great couples thoroughly enjoying some quality time & travelling together. House left spotless - highly recommended guests.
While you need a car to engage in these activities and a short drive, we recommend :-
- Star gazing is very popular from either Sea Lake or at Lake Tyrrell. #laketyrrell;
- Other attractions nearby include South West to Birchip's famous Mallee Bull and excellent Bakery with award winning vanilla slices and pies (opening hours are 5.1/2 days);
- One could then continue on to the Silo Art Trail (spread over 200 km). Lascelles is nearer at 25 mins drive;
- Like camping? Head north along the Calder Hwy past Ouyen and turn off on to Hattah National Park and camp beside the Murray River on the sands and admire the ancient river red gums, boating and kangaroos;
- The Murray Sunset National Park is west of Ouyen and excellent for offroad driving and wildflowers, wildlife;
- Green Lake is only 10 km away and has only just had the lake refilled with water after relining the water-bed with clay. Water sports are possible.