Designed specifically for the discriminating traveler seeking a unique lodging alternative for their Albuquerque vacation. Enjoy the spirit of RV camping with the creature comforts of a luxury hotel. This quiet and tranquil setting has all the look and feel of country living yet just 5 minutes from I-25 and 15 minutes from downtown Albuquerque. Our numerous amenities and activities will give you a resort-like experience. Whether you seek a peaceful weekend retreat, an action-packed local adventure, or simply a relaxing stopping point during your travels we can accommodate you.
This top of the line luxury 40-foot travel trailer is located on a fenced and gated, well landscaped one acre compound in the most desirable section of Albuquerque. With three slide-outs and air conditioning there is plenty comfortable living space for two; and luxuriously furnished with dual leather recliners, massage chair, fireplace, modern kitchen appliances, and five-star quality linens and towels.
It is stocked with everything you will need during your stay: A complete kitchen with top quality kitchenware plus your own shaded patio complete with gas grill, fire table, patio heater, misters, hammock, and a chiminea for a warm evening fire on our cool nights. Your private patio overlooks an organic herb and vegetable garden that you can pick through to complement your culinary creations.
You'll love the 360° views of our mountains and desert landscape from the crow's nest; the sunsets from this rooftop perch are legendary. By night you’ll have a spectacular view of the city lights or lean back in our gravity chairs for an unobstructed view of the Milky Way.
Relax at the end of your day in the hot tub and infrared sauna or enjoy a stroll around the neighborhood on our quiet rural streets. You will have exclusive use of the game room and fitness center. Choose between a treadmill, elliptical, rower, recumbent bike, weight machine, and dumbbells; or to unwind you have billiards, ping pong, pinball, air hockey, and foosball tables along with numerous video game options.
Outside you'll find a volleyball/badminton net, horseshoe pits, and tetherball on the property. Four tennis courts are less than a mile away (rackets provided), plus, a pair of comfort bikes are available to explore our local bike trails. You can also explore the wild and scenic Rio Grande River using our canoe and/or paddleboard.
• Fitness Center & Game Room
• Hot Tub & Infrared Sauna
• Bicycles, Canoe, & Stand Up Paddleboard
• Badminton/Volleyball, Horseshoes, & Tetherball
• Gas Grill, Patio Heater, & Propane Fire Table
• Water Feature, Outdoor Misters, & Bird Feeder on the Shaded Patio
• Chiminea with Complementary Firewood
• Fast Wi-Fi, DVD player, Cable channels plus Netflix & HBO with DVR
• Fireplace & Air Conditioning
• Quality Linens & Towels
• Washer & Dryer Access
• Massage Chair & Hammock
• Keurig Coffee Station with complimentary K-Cups & Herbal Teas
• Complimentary Bottled Water & Snacks
• Beverage-Stocked Refrigerator
• Organic Herb & Vegetable Garden Access
• Spectacular 360° views atop the Rooftop Crow's Nest
• Covered Parking
• Free EV Charging
The 'world’s longest aerial tramway' and NM's #1 attraction is just 3 minutes away where you're transported atop 10,378 foot Sandia Peak in just 15 minutes for a spectacular panoramic view of the Rio Grande Valley. The tram also provides quick access to the backside of Sandia Mountain where you can enjoy a day of skiing, mountain biking, or hiking in a dense forest of towering Ponderosa Pines.
New Mexico's largest gaming facility, Sandia Resort & Casino, is just 3 miles away with spa facilities, a top rated golf course, restaurants, live entertainment and dancing.
Other Benefits of Staying Here
• 15 miles of scenic bike paths are less than a mile away
• 2 miles from the nearest trailhead into the Sandia Mountain Wilderness with over 150 miles of hike and bike trails
• Tennis courts, parks, and an indoor ice skating rink are all within walking distance.
• Only 20 minutes to airport, 15 minutes to downtown & 10 minutes to the NM Rail Runner train station which will transport you to the Santa Fe plaza in an hour.
• Trader Joe's is only 2 miles away as are several excellent bars/restaurants
• Over 25 local restaurants will deliver to your door
• Sofa bed in den can be used by additional guests
• Professionally cleaned between guests to the highest standards
• Late check-out options on day of departure
• Flexible cancellation policy
If you need anything our strict attention to detail failed to anticipate we will do our very best to accommodate. Our goal to provide you a unparalleled resort experience in our Land of Enchantment by offering the finest accommodations in the city.
Interaction with Guests
We will meet guests to get them settled and answer any questions. We are always available by text or phone if you need anything and are happy to visit with you if you like, otherwise you have complete privacy.
There is no public transit to get to/from here so you will need a car, shuttle, cab, Uber, or other transportation to get to and from the airport.
Balloon Fiesta Guests
The property is less than 5 miles from Balloon Fiesta Park and there is plenty of parking for large vehicles, even RV's. The crow's nest provides a spectacular unobstructed view of the morning mass ascensions and evening fireworks.