Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
2 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath Condo in Historic Kona Town
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- -Complete registration form upon arrival. -Respectful of neighbors, quiet after 9 pm. -Park only in designated parking spot.
- -Use only non-breakable dishes or containers in the pool and BBQ area. -Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at the swimming pool
- -Other house rules as defined in the rental contract.
Property has guest safety measures
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Hosted by Lisa Shupp & Don MulesAsk a question
About Lisa Shupp & Don Mules
Having recently retired from active Silicon Valley careers, we now enjoy life at a slower pace on the North Kohala Coast. Kona is where we go for great restaurants, music venues, cultural events and a bit of night life. We are happy to share our condo with you and hope you will love it as much as we do. Please let us know if we can help you prepare for your visit in any way!
Lisa Shupp & Don Mules purchased this condo in 2019
Why Lisa Shupp & Don Mules chose Historic Kailua Village
Location, location, location.
What makes this condo unique
All of the great shops and restaurants of Kona are seconds from our front door. The beaches, coffee farms, hiking trails and other attractions are a short drive away. North Kohala, Waimea, Hawi, Hilo and Volcano National Park are easy day trips. Since we also use Kona Ali’i as our home away from home, it is outfitted with first quality linens and towels, bath products and kitchen amenities.