The 90’s Hang Bun is located on the edge of Hanoi's Old Quarters. Hiding in a quiet street named Hang Bun, it is where you can have easy access to most of the fascinating places in town.
Please feel free to use everything inside the house. If you need something specific, please do not hesitate to ask us.
- Queen size bed with Soft Mattress;
- A cozy (fake) fireplace;
- A set of towels for each guest;
- Fully equipped kitchen;
- Small dining area;
- Washing Machine;
- Iron, Hair Dryer and Hangers
- FREE welcome tea and coffee;
- FREE parking lot for up to 2 motors;
- FREE wifi.
Our place has its own private entrance. However, we do share a small alley with other families in the neighborhood. For security reason, the alley's gate will close after 10 p.m. You will have your own key to open the gate but please remember to lock it again after you open it.
From our apartment, you'll have access to most attractions of the town just by walk:
- 800m to Truc Bach Lake;
- 900m to Dong Xuan Market and Night market in the weekend (from 7 p.m to 12 p.m every Friday to Sunday, the whole street in front of Dong Xuan Market transforms into a Night Market);
- 1,2km to The Imperial Citadel of Thang Long;
- 1,4km to Tạ Hiện - Lương Ngọc Quyến - Mã Mây, most famous streets to enjoy Hanoi's nightlife;
- 1,5km to Tran Quoc Pagoda and West Lake;
- 1,7km to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum;
- 2,4km to Hoan Kiem Lake;
- 2,9 km to Văn Miếu (The Temple of Literature) and Quốc Tử Giám (Imperial Academy - Viet Nam's first National University);
If you need Airport Pickup Service or Recommendations for Tours around Hanoi and surrounding areas, please let us know in advance.