About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 8)
Twin/Single (4) · Bunk bed (2)
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
Toilet · Shower
- No smoking
- Washer & dryer
- Air conditioning
- Satellite or cable
- Swimming pool
Hosted by StephenAsk a question
Raised in the Georgia mountains. Currently loving life on the Alabama coast with my wife Lauren and our 3 baby bunnies, Olie Bear, Boo Bunny, GeGE and our Golden-doodle, Milo. Small business owner on a big beach. My perfect day consist of old records, bicycle rides & surf fishing. Currently on a mission to visit all the National Parks in the US & Canada. HA allows me to provide my guest with the vacation I would want for myself. "May your roads go on forever and your parties never end" - Levon Helms
Why Stephen chose Orange Beach
This property is an older complex but has withstood several tropical storms and hurricanes. It is very sturdy. Despite the age of the property the units have been updated and provide a great modern beach flair. The beach side pools are absolutely gorgeous. Not to mention the private beach access that allows you to get from your unit to your toes in the sand in a matter of a few minutes. We know that once you arrive you will see the hidden treasures this complex has to offer.
What makes this Condo unique
4 Pools (1 heated and 1 Kiddie pool) Snack Bar (spring and summer months) Tennis Court Private Beach Access for complex Conveniently located to great restaurants and entertainment Moments from the State Park with nature trails and biking trails
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - $500 fee charged if found$500 fee charged if found
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 18 - <21 must abide by drinking/drug laws<21 must abide by drinking/drug laws
- ● Check out time must be at 10AM the day of your departure. Any late check outs will result in a $100 fee after 10AM. $100 for each additional hour
- ●Trash must be removed from unit upon departure and dishwasher started. $40.00 fee if not done so.
- Excessive glitter found will be charged $400 fee due to the difficulty of removal.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)