About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 2)
Toilet · shower
- Swimming pool
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Tub
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - No room for extra bed/cotNo room for extra bed/cot
Max guests: 2
- Please abide by the body corporate rules, which will be provided. Guests are liable for any costs associated with breaching the body corporate rules.
- The hotel staff will not provide assistance - access, parking or baggage storage. This is a private apartment. Please contact me for any assistance.
Hosted by KerriAsk a question
Hi, I’m Kerri I love travel, architecture, art, food, family, friends and I love this building, the Heritage Hotel. The Heritage hotel was once the Farmer’s department store, where as a child I played on the rooftop playground and was fascinated with Hector the elderly parrot. My father did too – the nostalgia runs deep. Now converted to a 4.5 star Hotel, I would like to invite you to stay in one of my three private apartments within this historic landmark, all recently renovated and ready for you to enjoy. I hope that as a host I can help you get the best out of your stay here in Auckland, my fantastic hometown. If you require something different or are travelling with a group you may be interested in looking at my other listings within the same building (enter the property numbers, 7624562 or 20041442, in the search field). Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about my listing.
What makes this Studio unique
Resort Facilities: Pools, gyms, spa, sauna, tennis court, restaurant, hair dresser + more Prime Position: By foot you can reach all that the city centre and its spectacular harbour offer. Historic Landmark building.