Conveniently located in the Warrior's Mark neighborhood of Breckenridge, the Village Point townhomes are surrounded by beautiful pine trees in a quiet residential area with fantastic access to the slopes and historic downtown. This comfortable mountain getaway offers three bedrooms and a fantastic multi-level living space in a well-appointed décor.
LOCATION – The Village Point Townhomes are located off Broken Lance Drive in the Warrior’s Mark area of Breckenridge. They are located close to the Peak 9 Base, only a seven-minute walk to the QuickSilver SuperChair, and about a seven-minute walk to the quaint shops and restaurants of historic downtown Breckenridge. The free shuttle stops right at the entrance to Village Point which will take you to the slopes, town or anywhere in Summit County.
AMENITIES – The perfect blend of privacy and living space can be found throughout the property. There are three bedrooms including a master king bedroom on the upper level and a queen bedroom and bunk bedroom on the lower level. Gathering and dining together on the main level is fun and easy with family and friends. The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to whip up delicious home cooked meals with enough dining seating to accommodate the entire group. Curl up on the couch in the living area to watch a movie on the flat screen TV while the fireplace warms you after a big day of activities. The deck off the living area is the perfect place to cook up steaks on the grill, or enjoy a well-deserved soak in the hot tub after a day on the mountain.
Property at a Glance
• 3 Bedrooms / 3 Bath (3 Full) / 1,909 s.f.
• Sleeps 9 – 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Captain’s Bunk (twin over queen) & 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in Living Room)
• Free Wi-Fi / High Speed Internet
• View – Wooded
• Village Point Townhomes – Warrior’s Mark
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes – 1.0 mile drive to Peak 9 Base (7 min walk)
o Shuttle – Located 1 block away on Broken Lance Dr.
o Main St – 0.5 miles
• Dining Capacity – Up to 9 people (6 – dining area table, 3 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Gas fireplace, sleeper sofa, flat screen TV with Cable TV & DVD player
• Laundry – Full-size washer & dryer located in lower level closet
• Outdoor deck – Private outdoor hot tub & gas grill
• 1 Car Garage
• Parking – 1 car garage with 1 outdoor space – 2 spaces total
• No Pets / No Smoking
• HOA quiet hours are from 10 pm – 9 am and is strictly enforced
• This is a “no smoking” community and smoking is not allowed inside or outside on the deck